Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Offline
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 22, 2012 7:21:26pm
[-]
Lately a screen pops up and says this site is offline, so I push a button that says retry for a live version or something like that, and it brings the site back online. Is it a hack or something?

I'm Pikachu461. I am not trading or selling any of my Goletts or Golurks. I'm looking for a Shadow Riolu/Lucario. Please PM me if you have one for trade or sale. I'm currently accepting all friend request, just talk to me once in a while
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 22, 2012 7:42:15pm
[-]
it happerns to me all the time i press the live version or just push the preview button back buton

Thank this message
September 22, 2012 7:53:56pm
[-]
Try clearing your browser's cache & cookies data and see if that helps. That happened to me before but on another site.

[you must login to view images]

Meow~
Thank this message
September 22, 2012 7:57:04pm
[-]
i remeber a few times back when the whole system did for a few days and then after it stoped we those three days of exp bonuses it stils happen to me like once a week
Thank this message
September 23, 2012 4:23:38pm
[-]
Ok, so it is not a hack?

I'm Pikachu461. I am not trading or selling any of my Goletts or Golurks. I'm looking for a Shadow Riolu/Lucario. Please PM me if you have one for trade or sale. I'm currently accepting all friend request, just talk to me once in a while
Thank this message
September 23, 2012 4:24:48pm
[-]
September 23, 2012 12:23:38pmPikachu461 Wrote:  Ok, so it is not a hack?

No it is not a hack, lol. Just do what I said yesterday and it should fix the problem. It may also be because of a slow internet connection.

[you must login to view images]

Meow~
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]