Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Becoming who i am
Becoming who i am
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Becoming who i am
October 04, 2012 1:56:41am
[-]
I'm a friend to everyone mate ive allways said if anyone needs a chat just pm me and I'll get back to you ASAP I don't have best friends friend I have people who I can believe in :)

Check out mine and hitmans training gym great rates [you must login to view links]

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 04, 2012 3:31:00am
[-]
Yup. :] trying to play this game while i can with highschool homework and practice after school . ^_^ but anyway yeah just dont give up. :] it is my message was too short and hopefully this will make it 9 characters long... O.O

Thank this message
October 24, 2012 9:07:30am
[-]
Actually started out as a nub with no one knowing me,EVevolution came along and helped me,so i joined her clan and now i'm in a 'neutral/okay' state and i'm happy,i look forward to the day i can gift EV a shiny pokemon,even if it is a promo.Reason being,i'm poor,i only get coins from wailord,promos used to cost 30 coins now they have increased the price to 50 coins.
Some of us are fortunate to have met these kind people or 'starters' to me that give you a head start for a bit,they are like friends whom you do not know that help you out,give you a helping hand.I'm sorry if my post is too long that you fall asleep but i want to make this post meaningful to all those new players

I am EVevolution's BEST friend
~~Ryan~~

Spoiler:
My name's RyanYou can call me Ryan or formally,Ryan-San
Thank this message
October 24, 2012 10:17:08am
[-]
Being called a noob doesn't mean you just don't have training pokes, most people interpret it being that your new and they're older.

Pop goes the balloon.
Thank this message
October 28, 2012 12:54:16am
[-]
yeah i no what you mean no please its not a boring answer it was meaningfull :)

Check out mine and hitmans training gym great rates [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
October 28, 2012 1:12:44am
[-]
nope hes my bestie

Thank this message
October 28, 2012 1:19:26am
[-]
almost no one called me a noob i can only remember 1 person and now am better then them so yeah if you believe in your self train hard youll become a better player

hi am goin to try to become the best trainer ever (well not really i dont think i can but ill try)

[you must login to view images] made by my friend kyogy

[you must login to view images] thanks queenx for this awesome siggys
Thank this message
October 28, 2012 1:33:01am
[-]
exactly my friend the people (not stating names) im almost like 3000 tls above them LOL and acee what you mean brother :)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]