Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < News Headlines
News Headlines
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
News Headlines
October 07, 2012 2:20:29pm (This post was last modified: October 07, 2012 2:24:13pm by Da Man.)
[-]
News Headlines
Hey,

Just a few updates to announce, not many in-game updates other than many bug-patches.

At the moment I am in the middle of recoding a part of the game which would speed up the server by 50-70%.

/img/rock.png /img/paper.png /img/scissors.png
On the 50/50 game, you now have the option of playing rock/paper/scissors. A very minor glitch of this was discovered and fixed today.

/sprites/LuminousDialga.png
While loaning pokemon, it does not change your nickname anymore, the nickname is still retained. This only has affect on pokemon loaned today or after.

Pokedex - added Ajax and somewhat improved the pokedex.

The racing feature of the 50/50 game has been converted into a seperate minigame.

There will be a 99% chance of having another halloween event like we did last time.

Also, many updates will be completed at the end of this month just like in the summer holidays, as I have more free time then.

I genuinely wish you well and have a good evening,
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]