Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Updates 2 Announce
Updates 2 Announce
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Updates 2 Announce
October 14, 2012 1:59:32pm (This post was last modified: October 14, 2012 2:05:51pm by Da Man.)
[-]
Updates 2 Announce
Hello there,

Just some updates to announce xD. Wish I could do more like I did on the summer holidays however college keeps me busy. :) I am also recoding a lot of the game so there's actually more updating going on than you think.

Pin System, you can now keep your account's possessions more secure, this is in BETA and will be improved soon.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
CAPTCHA, you now have the option of what kind of CAPTCHAs you want to solve. Some are of educational-value, some are not. This has been 10% completed and more CAPTCHAs will come soon. Looking into the educational side, as you have to solve these CAPTCHAs over diverse periods and not lots in a short period of time, this method of storing memory or learning a skill will stay there for a very long time seeing your brain recognises you are required to remember over spread out distances of time. This is a very unique/original idea.

[you must login to view images]
Onto the next update, Pokemon Happiness, you can now make your pokemon as miserable as possible! XD Only joking.
This has been 60-70% completed and is in the BETA stage.

Below is a link to a preview of the Halloween template I am working on (which is not yet completed).
[you must login to view links]

Thanks, have a good evening,
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]