Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Stoutlands Storys
Stoutlands Storys
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Stoutlands Storys
October 22, 2012 6:10:54pm (This post was last modified: October 24, 2012 6:29:44am by Tippytippy.)
[-]
Stoutlands Storys
Welcome to stoutlands storys
where you can write storys of course!
Im Going to start.

Dragon Trainer

Introduction
I Yawned. it had been a tiring day at school today , we did Art , Maths and some literacys , Oh And some Bioligy. Playtime was fun though , We played the same game we always played , Dragons. We have great fun playing it! Except from this stupid girl , Mia. she keeps pestering us about playing nicely and all that stuff. Well , its not our fault that we fight man eating dragons and pass Banshees that make your head explode. But soon , all of this wouldnt just be a game

Chapter 1

My Friends , Jack And Joey, were busy so I couldnt call them over to my house. We would have drew some more dragons or eggs if they could come round.I normaly but on on the end of my dragons , it sounds pretty good , well , it worked on zapton.Zapton was my Favoroute dragon. He Was the electric dragon , he drank electricity and ate batteries.
The next day , Mia was pestering us again. I swear that this time I almost ripped out my hair. She was so anoying , she even asked us to pick daisys!
She said that she would be opening a small play nicely Area and shes even going to send forms out, ick. My parents said that it was a good idea and said that I do play a bit rough sometimes. Again , Its not my fault , I Can't change what I Like. It's not fair!
more to come

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 24, 2012 6:19:19am
[-]
Bump

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]