Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < My book
My book
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My book
October 22, 2012 9:05:18pm
[-]
My book
“I’m ready.”
“Are you sure?”
“Positive.”
“Clothes?”
“Yes.”
“Snacks?”
“Yes.”
“Stuff to do?”
“YES SIS!”
“Alright, alright. Let’s go.”
Ebony opened the front door, waited for her brother to come out, then locked it. She reached into her bag and pulled out one of her Pokeballs. She threw it forward, summoning a huge white Pokemon. It roared, flapping its giant wings as if happy to be out of its Pokeball. Ebony walked over to it, stretching out her hand to stroke its fuzzy white face. As she touched it, she felt the warmth, the heat of the Legendary Fire Bird, Moltres, soaring around in its body. Gently, she whispered to it, “Hey, Reshiram. Are you ready to fly?” She backed up, giving Reshiram room as it roared its delight, beating its huge wings. “Come on, let’s be on our way.” Ebony lifted Bear up onto Reshiram’s back, then got up herself, placing herself between Bear and Reshiram’s neck.
“Reshiram, use Fly!”
Reshiram gave a mighty roar before pounding its wings and lifting itself off the ground.
“Reshiram, to Azalea Town!”
Reshiram changed its course quickly, flying high up, so high up that Ebony could feel the watery texture of the clouds. Umbreon lay in Ebony’s lap, enjoying the wind wafting through his fur. Bear was behind Ebony, and she could clearly tell that Bear wanted to ride on his own Pokemon. He wanted to fly with just it and him, alone. He can just use my Charizard. She pulled out her Charizard, then, when both her and her brother where each on a separate Pokemon, Ebony could fully concentrate on the ride.
Finally, they reached Azalea Town. Her brother got off of Charizard and hugged its neck. Ebony felt sorry for him, he really loved her Charizard, he always had. He may never get to see it again.
“Bear? Do you really love this Charizard.”
“Yes, I do. I would love it, and train it, and-“
“Then, you can have it.”
“REALLY?!”
“Yes.”
“Thank you so much! I will miss you when you’re gone. But, I will take very, very, good care of this Charizard forever, I promise!”
Bear came over and gave Ebony a hug.
“You’re… you’re welcome. Now, you best be heading to Grandma’s. I need to leave. Good-bye, have a good time, I love you.”
“Bye, Sis. I love you, too. Please come and visit sometime.”
Ebony nodded before hopping back onto Reshiram and leaving Bear and Charizard waving good-bye to her for a long time before she would ever see them again.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 22, 2012 9:14:21pm
[-]
hm pretty good so far :D
Thank this message
October 22, 2012 9:16:41pm
[-]
nice Suicune! this is a great book!
i'm writing a dragon book at the moment, hope it turns out as good as this!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]