Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < franken storm
franken storm
Favorite Thread Post Reply
franken storm
October 29, 2012 1:15:39am
[-]
franken storm
I'm going to die!!!Why PA??? I'm not going to hide in a tub, my town is full of trees so a tornado will trip in the place its spawned. hurricane sandy is bigger, motherbigger than irene...
i hope you guys pray for me and my family. even if you dont know who jesus is. i am youngee than some of you so you have no choice.. hope i survive!!

~☆★☆sketcha

[you must login to view images]
plz dont comment on this,on my posts or comments, instead, just pm me about it

Squirtle collection (working on currently)[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 29, 2012 1:58:19am
[-]
You're obviously young if you think you're going to die. If your area has a lot of trees, the wind won't be as strong, and that means the ground is probably soft enough to absorb quite a bit of water before you see any flooding. Good luck.

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
October 29, 2012 2:17:22pm
[-]
my brother (froggygreenup ) made a prediction that the cold front has high pressure and the hurricane has low pressure, they will hit eachother and create a super cell. then the super cell wil hit my town and right now the wind is like 40mph.thats the supercell hitting my town. so it might spawn a few tornados but the trees will trip them. we also have tons of hills and im 30 mintues away from the applechins, so youre right. im not going to die

plz dont comment on this,on my posts or comments, instead, just pm me about it

Squirtle collection (working on currently)[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 29, 2012 6:19:00pm
[-]
There was a franken storm when i was in vacation. when i came back from vacation, my dad told me that tree's fell down at my dads work. i actually saw them. one fell on my dads work. it was really scary. there is also a franken storm going on right now. my friend told me there was a hurricane going on but she said its impossible that its gonna reach us.

Don't judge me... I'm a Minecraft fanatic.
[you must login to view images] Woo I'm Applejack! (hoping for Rainbow Dash but whatever)

Made by Mewmaster! Thanks dood!
Thank this message
October 29, 2012 7:14:39pm
[-]
man what do i like belgium now. the worst we ever had was one tornado. this was even before ma birth and in another town. belgium is perfectly placed we got small chances to be hit by nature disasters.

Click below to take a wish!
credits to the one who made it but that isn't a member here i got it from someone on a chat.
Thank this message
October 29, 2012 11:45:18pm
[-]
I'm lucky i live in NE alabama. When I was 4, Hurricane Ivan swept past and when it was over, our house was left untouched.

Thank this message
October 29, 2012 11:49:03pm
[-]
Hurricane Sandy is active right now and harsh winds are coming around Virginia where i am.

Don't judge me... I'm a Minecraft fanatic.
[you must login to view images] Woo I'm Applejack! (hoping for Rainbow Dash but whatever)

Made by Mewmaster! Thanks dood!
Thank this message
October 30, 2012 2:09:37am
[-]
It's technically not a hurricane anymore. A hurricane has a warm center and colder outside temps. When it hit the cold air, the center cooled down, and now it's just a tropical storm.

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]