Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - News/Announcements < Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Happy Halloween!
October 29, 2012 10:20:49pm (This post was last modified: October 31, 2012 10:57:00am by Da Man.)
[-]
Happy Halloween!
Hey,

/sprites/CursedGastly.png/sprites/RainbowHaunter.png/sprites/LuminousGengar.png
So I've finally finished my coursework that was due in yesterday and have some updates to announce!

One noticeable update is the Halloween Template, there is one when you are logged out, logged in (named Dream Eater) and on the forums (also named Dream Eater).

You can now change your forum theme assuming you are signed in.

Watch your cash pile and stock of candies (not available until halloween event starts), as it might dimmer. You can trick or treat other people via their profile pages.

The halloween event will be released at 9PM, GMT, 30th October.
If you want to check out the time, it's 10:15PM now as of time of post, or check it out the link below.
[you must login to view links]

Edit: Started, to access the halloween event, maybe do a little exploring, in a certain house maybe.

Thanks, have a Happy Halloween!
Da Man

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]