Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < why?
why?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
why?
November 11, 2012 2:40:01am (This post was last modified: November 11, 2012 2:47:25am by donbuttery.)
[-]
why?
i dont know why every one hates on dualot so much the guy is a good person i think he needs a break i see al ot of people saying bad about him but hes just doing his job i think if dualot wasn't around alot of people on the game would be getting away with so much bad stuff so just if you have an opinion of negativity about the guy just keep it to your self ! im rooting for you dualot <3

Check out mine and hitmans training gym great rates [you must login to view links]

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 11, 2012 2:42:06am
[-]
i agree. nothing else to say.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
November 11, 2012 2:45:31am
[-]
*a lot
*wasn't
*rooting

But I'm 50 50 about this, yes he is doing his jobs by keeping some cheaters at bay, but he also is a bad mod in some other aspects, personally I think he's doing well and people are hating because of his personality

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]