Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < Does anyone know Gangnam Style?
Does anyone know Gangnam Style?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Does anyone know Gangnam Style?
January 27, 2013 10:00:33am
[-]
Who doesn't know Gangnam Style? It's a rather funny song, especially the elevator scene. I could watch that for hours :D
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 27, 2013 11:41:43am
[-]
Guy, reply to thsi post if you want to make a thread call '' I hate Gangnum Style''

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 11:44:32am
[-]
i'm getting sick of the song at first i liked it but now you hear it everywhere and that annoys me

first made by neko second made by anarchy
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 12:58:26pm
[-]
January 27, 2013 6:41:43amjacktheking Wrote:  Guy, reply to thsi post if you want to make a thread call '' I hate Gangnum Style''

yes lol
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 2:57:35pm
[-]
I would be very surprised if a regular internet goer did not at least hear about it lol

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 3:03:59pm
[-]
the whole of the world knows gangnam style.i love the way psy dances.more than a billion views and i dont sleep without listeneing it

No matter if the beginning is small.
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 3:11:19pm
[-]
this song is very contraversal on end of the world last 2 months there are fake rumors spreading

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
February 11, 2013 3:54:14pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 3:43:17pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 14, 2013 10:35:04pm
[-]
Gangham style has already had 1 billion views on youtube.
It's literally the biggest dance craze of our generation, even more than the beyonce booty shake.
Thank this message
February 18, 2013 4:51:32pm
[-]
true it has 1st place on youtube and there is even a polish version of it and the ganman style with youtube rewind style so cool
Thank this message
March 12, 2013 11:45:59pm
[-]
this song, Gangam Style is way, WAY overrated. so is The Harlem shake and a lot of other songs.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 6:07:34am
[-]
Jump to: navigation, search
Page semi-protected
A screencap of the title card from the trailer of Gone with the Wind.
Gone With the Wind held the record of highest-grossing film for 25 years, and, adjusted for inflation, has earned more than any other film.

Films generate income from several revenue streams including theatrical exhibition, home video, television broadcast rights and merchandising. However, theatrical box office earnings are the primary metric for trade publications (such as Variety and Box Office Mojo) in assessing the success of a film, mostly due to the availability of the data compared to sales figures for home video and broadcast rights, and also due to historical practice. Included on the list are charts of the top box-office earners (ranked by both the nominal and real value of their revenue), a chart of high-grossing films by calendar year, a timeline showing the transition of the highest-grossing film record, and a chart of the highest-grossing film franchises and series. All charts are ranked by international theatrical box office performance where possible, excluding income derived from home video, broadcasting rights and merchandise.

Traditionally, war films, musicals and historical dramas have been the most popular genres, but franchise films have been the best performers in the 21st century, with films from the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean series dominating the top end of the list. Since Superman (1978) there has been new interest in the superhero genre; Batman from DC Comics and films based on the Marvel Comics brand such as Spider-Man, X-Men and films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have all done particularly well. The only films in the top ten that do not form a franchise are the top two, Avatar and Titanic, both directed by James Cameron. Animated family films have performed consistently well, with Disney films enjoying lucrative re-releases prior to the home video era. Disney enjoyed later success with its Pixar brand, of which the Toy Story films and Finding Nemo have been the best performers; beyond Pixar animation, the Shrek, Ice Age and Madagascar series have met with the most success.

While inflation has eroded away the achievements of most films from the 1960s and 1970s, there are franchises originating from that period that are still active: James Bond and Star Trek films are still being released periodically, and the Star Wars saga was reprised after a lengthy hiatus; Indiana Jones also saw a successful comeback after lying dormant for nearly twenty years. All four are still among the highest-grossing franchises, despite starting over thirty years ago.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 6:52:28am
[-]
wrote : 964,509,535 views! This song is funny and this song has lots movement ... ya true it's the fist song by chines most viewed in youtube..
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:51:26pm
[-]
the release was a song very cool and catchy now is kind of annoying
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]