Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < destroyers of heaven V.S lightning universe
destroyers of heaven V.S lightning universe
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 24, 2012 7:54:31am
[-]
Both clans are up in the rank not #1 or #2 yet but I've been in both clans they could use more ppl so if you want to join pm me or ranstormer or aktomy and we will see what we can do about getting you in one of the clans.
Good Luck

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 29, 2012 2:11:14am
[-]
Lightning Universe would win. Just my opinion though.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 05, 2013 1:32:09am
[-]
Bump $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$
$

$
$
!

!
!
!
!
!
:-($
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$
$
Thank this message
January 05, 2013 1:33:16am
[-]
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$

$
$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$
$
$

$
$

$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

=
=
========$$$
=
=
=
=

$)&?_

_
8&:#
°C)4)&
°c)&74
°c 7!7&
°c:&7&+&
!:
Thank this message
January 05, 2013 1:37:50am
[-]
Closedddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Thank this message
January 05, 2013 2:46:45am
[-]
Ranstorm accept your battle? And you are spamming to get Forum Credits? If you want bump just type ''Bump'' will do.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,228 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]