Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Complete Guide for pokemon creed
Complete Guide for pokemon creed
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 13, 2013 12:10:45am (This post was last modified: January 15, 2013 9:09:19pm by Ranstormer.)
[-]
this thread is going to include all the necessary information you need in creed.

MUST READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Read these rules first
[you must login to view links]

Question-Answer Section

1. I just got to creed what should i do to proceed?
Ans: First try to get coins, points and money and also train a pokemon and maybe join a clan.

2. How can i get points?
Ans:To get points these are the methods
a) Battle Tent - this is the easiest way to get points all the information you need is on this page [you must login to view links]
b) Unown Collector - You can find him in Games Corner, he will ask you bring a set of unowns, example he will say to bring TYMPOLE (that does not mean you go catch a tympole and give it to him, you need to find Unown T, Unown Y, Unown M, Unown P, Unown O, Unown L, Unown E. After you get there pokemon go visit him and click trade set (make sure unowns are not in your party)
c) Hangman - How to play: Guess all the letters of a random pokemon before the hangman gets it. You have unlimited guesses, however the catch is that if you do six incorrect guesses it will be game over for the hangman. To know how to win this, check down, i will be adding more information on them.
d) Scrambler - They will give you the name of a pokemon (in scrambled) you will have to unscramble them, you can use this link if you need help.
e) Lucky Dip - You have a chance of winning points every time you go for lucky dip.
f) Sell Items - You can sell your items for points
g) 50-50 game - you can make bets on points but be careful cause you can lose too.

2. How to get coins?
Ans: The following methods are the way to get coins
a) 50-50 game - You can make bets but i would advice you not to take/make 50-50 bets cause you may lose a lot of coins and then feel very sad.
b) Daily Raffle - This is a very hard method to get coins but it may work. Keep trying every day.
c) Slots - A slow way to get coins but as 50-50 you can lose a lot of coins here too.
d) Lucky Dip - You can win coins through lucky dip
e) Fishing Contest - This is a bit hard way, you can have a better chance if you have a super rod.
f) Hitdown - Gets refreshed every 3 hours, you can win them but don't press hit for refresh cause you need to use 1 coins per hit, just refresh/reload the page the usual way.
g) Smallest Number - This is a kind of good way to get coins but you can lose them too.
h) Referrals - You can get 100 coins per person you refer to pokemon creed.
i) Wishing well - you can get coins if someone wishes in your well but don't beg to others.
j)Auction House/Sell items - you can sell your items/pokemon in these 2 ways for coins.
k) Promo - You can buy the promo and sell it to someone who offers a more big amount.

3) I don't understand some letters people are talking about. What are they?
Ans - They are short forms and below are some
a) k = 1000
b) M =1000000
c) C.C = Clan Credits

In Game Sections
1. ...... City/Town - This changed according to which place your are, this is where you can have access to places like Dark Alley, Airport, etc. and you can see who is in the throne too and challenge them. There are some places that can be approachable here and they are
a) Old House - This was an event and i don't think it is of any use now
b) Send Gestures - You can send gestures to your friends, etc. but you need to buy them first
c) Dark Alley - This place is used for 2 thing
[I] To train - You can battle him and gain exp
[II] To trade - You can buy his stuff but they are quite expensive
d) Bank - This is where you can deposit some money into the bank and you will gain 1% interest of what you had in the bank the next day.
e) Nicknames - You can change the nicknames of your pokemon here, you can also do this through 'Your Pokemon'
f) The Enthusiast - This person check your items and tell you if he is interested in any, if any then he will offer something good for it but most chance it that you won't find anything good
g) Daycare - This is quite a useless place only fools would use this cause they train your pokemon for a very very high fee and a lot of time too. If you need training ask somebody in chat, forums, etc.
h) SS Anne - This is used to travel anywhere in the region you are in at the moment.
i) Airport - This is used to go out to other regions and you can also view the kings/queens of the regions.
j) Weather Forecast - You can see the weather in your place and other places through here, this helps while using Itemfinder.
2. Your Pokemon - This is where you change your party/line up and also change their nickname, etc.
3. Manage Items - As the title says this is where you can manage yout items, attach them to your pokemon, attach them to you, etc.
4. Pokedex - This is where you can get information on all the pokemon there is.
5. Your Home - In the begging you don't have a home but you can buy one is estate agency. I think Abandoned House is best for beginners, you can increase the amount of berries you have there but you have to wait.
6. Your Badges - This is where you can check the gym badges you have won.
7. Friends - This is where you can manage, check your friends..
8. Polling Booth - This is where Da Man puts a poll on a subject and you can vote for what you like.
9. Laboratory - This is where you can take tasks and get more coins, points, shadow/rainbow mudkip, etc. For Shadow Mudkip you need shadow ball and for rainbow mudkip you need rainbow ball. After buying the required pokeball, click on the Request Task, then just go around creed for a while and below, there will be a rainbow/shadow mudkip below and you can catch it that way.
10. Block Settings - Here you can put people into ignore list, etc.
11. NPC Battles - This where you can battle some people and defeat them and gain exp. The following are the different type of trainers in NPC list
a) Elementary Trainers - The level of these pokemon trainers are equal to the highest level in your team.
b) Intermediate Trainers - The level of the trainers are the double of your highest level.
c) Professional Trainers - The level of the trainer are 3 times more of your highest level
d) V.I.P Trainers - They have pokemon with high HP, but their level is equal to your highest
e) Legendaries - Also knows as Zapmolcuno, having zapdos, moltres and articuno(If you defeat zapmolcuno you'r pokemon can learn the move fly). To defeat them i suggest you have a pokemon which knows toxic. First use toxic and then defeat it with Bolt Strike. But defeating Articuno will be tough so be careful.
12. Player Fights - You can fight other people in creed with the help of this.
13. Gyms - There are different regions having each different 8 gym badges, 40 in total. If you want to go to the next region, you need to win all the 8 gym badges of the current gym. You can view your current gym badges in 'Your Badges'
14. Battle Tent - This is used to win points to know all information on battle tent view
15. Battle Towers - There are different towers, some free and some are not.
a) Snorlax Tower - This tower contains Snorlax, all your highest level pokemon.
b) Blissey Tower - You need to give coins to enter this tower.
c) Forest Tower - Contains Grass type pokemon and prize is Celebi and you can get it if you defeat 20 pokemon.
d) Marine Tower - Contains Water type pokemon and prize is Lugia if you defeat all 20 pokemon.
e) Lava Tower - Contains Fire type pokemon and prize is Ho-oH if you defeat all the pokemon.
g) Unown Tower - You need an odd key to get into this tower, you can find one by using the following method.
Go to Fuchsia City, go the Safari Zone and get into the building but the time you will be able to go through the other way, then find a missingo.no and defeat it an you will have a odd key.
h) Shadow/Rainbow/Cursed/Golden/Luminous Tower - I think you need a key of that type to get in but i don't know how to get one, i only know that you can get a rainbow key through lucky dip, pls post below if you know.
16. Games Corner - It includes a lot of games, etc. they will be shown below.
[I] Daily Raffle - You don't need any fee to enter this minigame, 750 people can join maximum and 3 of them will win coins and money
[II] 50-50 game - This game is the most often played by creed. A person puts a bet and the other person who takes it offers the same amount and the winner will be picked randomly, the winner will get all the money/coins/points the other person offered and also keep his with him. Nut be careful because you can lose a lot. My advice to you is bet low, make sure you bet less than 1/10 of your coins just so that you won't have to be sad on losing. There are three type of 50-50
a) 50-50 cash
b) 50-50 coins (dangerous cause you can lose all your hard earned coins)
c) 50-50 points
[III] Race Tracks - This game is quite similar to 50-50, you offer a pokemon, if that pokemon is normal type, then the other person can race it with which ever pokemon he wants, but if it is coloured(rainbow, cursed, etc.) then he will have to offer the same pokemon (both type and colour). The higher the level of your pokemon the more chances to win.
[IV] Lucky Dip - Lucky dip refreshes every 24 hours, you can get something free from it every day, but you can't get 2 things in 24 hours.
[V] Hitdown - Refreshes every 3 hours (180 mins) the first three people to click hit after it refreshes wins, but there is a fee, 1 coin per hit so you better refresh the page and hit it when the time is right.
[VI] Fishing Contest - I suggest you get s super rod (it will help you the most to win this contest) the person whose catch is worth the most wins.
[VII] Pokemon Raffle - This is like Daily raffle but you need to offer a coloured pokemon, the more pokemon you offer the more your chances of winning.
[VIII] Hangman - This is a slow way to get points. You will have to guess a pokemon, i suggest you first go with the letters a,e,i,o,u don't type them all, type 1 or 2 till you fill some blanks, then you need the pokedex, try to get 2 letters or more together and then search it in pokedex.
[IX] The Scrambler - They will give you a name of a pokemon (scrambled), you will have to unscramble it. If you get it right you will win 250 points. If you get confused go to the following link
[X] Sabrina's Shiny Search - In this minigame, for entry you need to give $17,500,000 + 45,000 battle points and then she will give you a task to get 20 of a pokemon and then she will give you a shiny pokemon.
[XI] Smallest Number - Entry fee per number is 30 coins and you can take upto 5 numbers(5*30=150). The person with the smallest number wins and also if 2 people take the same number, that number is disqualified.
[XII] Collection Contest - I has ended and has not been refreshed ever since.
[XIII] Unown Collector - He will ask you bring a set of unowns, example he will say to bring TYMPOLE (that does not mean you go catch a tympole and give it to him, you need to find Unown T, Unown Y, Unown M, Unown P, Unown O, Unown L, Unown E. After you get there pokemon go visit him and click trade set (make sure unowns are not in your party) if you give him then he will reward you with 20490 points.
[XIV] Referrals - If you refer a person to creed you will get 100 coins but that person has to be active.
[XV] Wishing Well - You can wish once per month (last i heard), and you can get upto 60 coins per each wish you get. But don't beg someone to wish in your well
[XVI] Slots - A slow but effective method to get coins but you can lose coins too through slots. You need to give 5 coins per try and you will win 45 coins if you get it right.
[XVII] High Low - This is a game to guess if the next card that comes will be higher or lower the current one. If you get it right you win 10,000 money but if you lose you lose 10,000 money.
17. Trade Creation - Here you can create trades to whoever you want, there are 2 types of trades and they are:
a) Normal Trade - In this trade one person offers something and the other person offers something and they get exchanged
b) 50-50 Trade - This trade is similar to 50-50 game, both offer something and the person who wins gets it all.
18. Manage Trades - Here, you can check your current trades that you offered, got and the pokemon you took for loan/ gave for loan, logs, etc.
19. Auction House - This is where you sell a pokemon and the person who offers the most coins within the time wins.
20. Send $/Coins/Etc. - This is where you can send pokemon, coins, money, points, items to anyone in creed.
21. Random Swap - This is where you can swap your started for another pokemon but each swap you have to give $10,000. There is a rare chance that you can find a shiny too.
22. Mart Co. - In this place you can buy daily requirements like pokeballs, etc.
23. Dept. Store - This is where you can get to buy costly items, etc.
24. Buy Pokemon/Sell Pokemon - This is where you can buy/sell your pokemon for money.
25. Item Market - This is where you can buy/sell your items for coins, money, points but be careful if no one takes it, it will be destroyed/erased.
26. Send Gifts - Here you can send gifts to your friends, etc. It will be shown in their profile
27. Manage Logs - This is where you can check your logs, logs older that 2 months are deleted
a) Trade Logs - Here you can check the last trades you took
b) Send $/coins/etc. logs - Here you can check the last few stuff that you sent/ recieved
c) IP Logs - Here you can check if anyone tried to hack you, etc
d) Auction House logs - Here you can check the last few auctions you won/placed.
I will add more information later.
28. Forums - Clicking there takes you to forums which you are now. You can make/join contests, talk about the trades, report any glitches/bugs you find in creed, show off your art, talk about movies and song, etc.
29. Chatroom - Clicking there takes you to the chatroom and you can chat with your frineds, etc. You can also talk about stuff you want to trade/sell and sometimes there might be contests too.
30. Search Player - Here you can search for a player by his ID/username
31. BB Codes Guide - It is a guide on the BB codes.
32. Suggestions/Contests/News - It all takes you to different areas in the forums.
33. Signature - Here you can change you signature.
34. Preferences - here you can change account preferences, password, etc.
35. Maps - If you want information on maps, then check the following thread
36. Your Clan - If you don't have a clan and if you click this is will show you the page where you can create a new clan. But if you are in a clan then there are some things you need to know. After going to clan every person can see a few things below
a)View Clan - Here you can view how your clan.
b)Clan Members - Here you can check every clan members and how much exp they have got.
c)Clan Rewards - Here you can get rewards by using clan credits
[I] You will get $250,000 if you give 250,000 credits.
[II] You will get 10 Coins if you give 10,000,000 credits & $1,000,000.
[III] You will get a random swap (different from other one, you will get a random pokemon) if you give 15,000 credits & $1,000,000.
[IV] You will get a specific swap (not random, you can choose which pokemon you want if you give 4,500,000 credits & $750,000.
d)Clan Vault - Here is where you can donate coins, money, points and the clan owner/those who have authority will upgrade the clan.
e)Leave Clan - Here you can leave your current clan.
37. Clan List - Here you can check the rankings of clans.
38. Clan Invites - When other clans invite you, the invitation will be shown here.
39. Rankings - You can see different types of ranking in the list
40. FAQ - You can see basics there
41. Staff List - Here you can see the list of Staff in pokemon creed
42. Trailer - You can see the official trailer of pokemon creed there.
43. Rarity List - You can see the rarity of pokemon there.
44. My Profile - You can view your Profile page there
45. Useful Tools - You can get 2 useful tools you can use and they are
a) Organise Box - You can filter you box/ other boxes and see which pokemon you have quickly.
b) Level Calculator - You can convert levels into experience there.
46. Donations - You can donate money (real life money) and get coins but don't try to cheat cause you will get banned.

I will add more information

Spoiler:

Name: Ranstormer/Ranstorm (you can call me Ranz)
Clan: Lightning Universe
Most favourite pokemon : Dialga
Highest lvl pokemon: 10k
Trainer level: 11k
Best friend: Campt

[you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
Made by bobbond and others
Thank this message This post was thanked 2 times.
Quote this message in a reply
January 13, 2013 2:50:03am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
January 13, 2013 3:26:57am
[-]
Ok thanks
Thank this message
January 13, 2013 3:28:54am (This post was last modified: January 13, 2013 3:31:59am by Mr Heracross.)
[-]
Complete Guide for pokemon creed (Incomplete)
How do i beat Missingno.
Team:
Pidgey
Blaze Kick
Aqua Tail
Force Palm
Energy Ball
What is the best move and should i grind a little bit or catch a pokemon? What do you suggest?

Looking for Siggys and Sprites.
Thanks Anarchy!
I change my signature every often
Thanks for the Regirock Siggy EVevolution!
Thank this message
January 13, 2013 3:39:32am
[-]
Hmm i have not battled one yet but i think v-create will be fine

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Thank this message
January 15, 2013 3:15:36am
[-]
Nice guide so far. (:

My Training Rates!
100 Coins Per Billion
6000 Points Per Billion
1 Shiny Per Billion
100 Coins Per Colored Pokemon Per Billion

HOWEVER, if you are a member of Creed Defiance, these would be your rates.
50 Coins Per Billion
3000 Points Per Billion
1 Shiny Per 2 Billion
50 Coins Per Colored Pokemon Per Billion
Thank this message
January 15, 2013 8:51:41am
[-]
0.o
~PP32~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click below to take a real wish!

My Pokemon Training Center

Thank this message
January 15, 2013 9:14:07am
[-]
k nice one bro and frag1234 there are more than 5 pplz who defeated r.tower
Thank this message
January 15, 2013 12:34:12pm
[-]
idk what else i should add, can someone tell me what all i should add now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Thank this message
January 16, 2013 10:23:44pm
[-]
bump this up so that new people can see

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Thank this message
July 01, 2021 5:58:52am
[-]
[/b]can someone provide pokemons on loan plz i want to train my pokemons high lvl pokemons plz
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]