Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < The Doc's Sprite Gallery
The Doc's Sprite Gallery
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Doc's Sprite Gallery
January 26, 2013 11:27:35pm (This post was last modified: January 29, 2013 1:56:15am by The Doc.)
[-]
The Doc's Sprite Gallery
[you must login to view images]
Hello everyone! I'm The Doc! I'm known also known as KOTD. I've been spriting for a couple of years now. My sprites are free to use with the proper crediting of course. Just comment on which sprite you wish to use and I'll provide the code. I'll more than likely open up a shop some time later. Until then, please enjoy my existing sprites!
*I'm still making and adding sprites so I'll update the gallery every now and then.*

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Spoiler:

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 26, 2013 11:53:17pm
[-]
Nice sprites dude i always think sprites are awesome because they take so long to make and are hard to make mine looked like crap

[you must login to view images] Goals: 100 reps[ ]
5k Poke[x]
All types without glitter[ ]
Toxic[ ]
Thank this message
January 26, 2013 11:55:00pm
[-]
Nice sprites they are awesome o: ... I wish i knew how to make fusions :s

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 12:01:53am
[-]
January 26, 2013 6:53:17pmInfernapeX2 Wrote:  Nice sprites dude i always think sprites are awesome because they take so long to make and are hard to make mine looked like crap

January 26, 2013 6:55:00pmkyogy Wrote:  Nice sprites they are awesome o: ... I wish i knew how to make fusions :s

Many thanks, you two! Well.. It just takes time and practice. I've had many failed fusions. More than I can count! Haha! Just keep practicing and you'll both be great fusion makers, I'm sure.

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 12:05:16am
[-]
I don't even know what program to use so it's gonna take along time for me to learn :p

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 12:12:09am
[-]
January 26, 2013 7:05:16pmkyogy Wrote:  I don't even know what program to use so it's gonna take along time for me to learn :p

All I use is MS Paint for fusing. I use Paint.net for making the sprite transparent and Photoshop every now and then for the more 'flashy' sprites. :P

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 12:28:19am
[-]
:l Okay then, they're okaay

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 1:00:05am
[-]
Lol thnx later on im gonna try and make a fusion pokemon hope it comes out right xP

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 1:42:32am
[-]
January 26, 2013 8:00:05pmkyogy Wrote:  Lol thnx later on im gonna try and make a fusion pokemon hope it comes out right xP

When you finish it, show me the final product! I'd love to see it.

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 2:13:30am
[-]
I really like the pupitar/confagrigus fusion, very natural and cool..... :)
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 2:37:06am
[-]
January 26, 2013 9:13:30pmAnarchy Wrote:  I really like the pupitar/confagrigus fusion, very natural and cool..... :)

Many thanks! :) He's one of my favorites, to be honest.

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 8:36:08am
[-]
nice sprite can you make me a sprite of zombie gollet and fusion of golett and darkrai and a glowing sprite of golett

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 1:32:03pm
[-]
Hey nice...... Can you make me something? I really like it... And why is Shubansh spamming everywhere?

Take a wish, NOW!
Thank this message
January 27, 2013 5:05:01pm
[-]
January 27, 2013 3:36:08amViszord Wrote:  nice sprite can you make me a sprite of zombie gollet and fusion of golett and darkrai and a glowing sprite of golett

I'm going to make a shop soon so I'll keep your request in mind. :)

January 27, 2013 8:32:03amPeAcE Wrote:  Hey nice...... Can you make me something? I really like it... And why is Shubansh spamming everywhere?

As I stated above, I'm going to make a shop soon. What is it that you had in mind? :p

Thank this message
January 27, 2013 7:33:00pm
[-]
Wow... They look really cool! I love the glowing giratina best out of all of them though. I hope you sprite more, and I'll be looking out for a spriting shop from you, to order from :P
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]