Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Your Favorite Pokemon Movie
Your Favorite Pokemon Movie
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Your Favorite Pokemon Movie
April 10, 2013 9:41:24am
[-]
my favorite Pokémon movie mewtwo vs. mew

I think its because mew is just so adorable!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 14, 2013 6:53:25am
[-]
I think the movie that really struck me was The Rise of Darkrai. The one with celebi and suicune was also good.
Thank this message
April 14, 2013 10:46:26am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 16, 2013 4:16:44am
[-]
I love the pokemon movie with Entei in it. That one is my favorite.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 16, 2013 4:58:54am
[-]
anothing Pokemon Movie I want was Celebi and the Guardian of Forest because when I was child that is only pokemon movie I know

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:32:11pm
[-]
The movie I liked was the one with Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Unfortunately, I saw this on TV; never looked at the title of the movie. But Ash befriends Arceus and somehow restores peace... yeah something like that.
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:37:35pm
[-]
For me, thats the Best movie, ever and surely the mewto film but, i think i love the film because i love lugia
Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:48:05pm
[-]
i like all of the pokemon movies but my favorite movie would be the one with jirachi in it

made by Arsenic212
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:51:53pm
[-]
My favorite was pokemon heroes :/ never on anymore and i cant find it either :O
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 11:10:44pm
[-]
My favorite pokemon movie is Pokemon the movie : Zoroark the Master of illusion....

Thank this message
April 18, 2013 11:44:54pm
[-]
Pokemon The Movie 2000 The Power of One for sure! It was the best one but my preferable is Giratina & the Sky Warriors.
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 12:00:11am
[-]
My personal favorite was Pokemon 2000.
Pokemon 2000 involved Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, in which Ash was forced to save them with the help of Lugia. Epic movie. :3

Thank this message
April 19, 2013 4:53:21am
[-]
You can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yo
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 4:54:39am
[-]
You can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yoYou can utilize this function if you are having problems with your box or party -- such, if you are trying to move a Pokémon to your sixth slot, but it is not working. In certain cases, this will fix that problem. Additionally, you can utilize this page in order to easily send your Pokémon to your box (except for yo
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 5:55:07am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]