Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < What is your favorite Pokemon?
What is your favorite Pokemon?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
What is your favorite Pokemon?
February 23, 2013 7:55:22pm
[-]
I would have to say that my favorite Pokemon is Teddyursa because it's so stinking adorable!!! I've never seen it shiny, so I can't say that it's my favorite shiny... :/ But uh, I bet I'll see it soon enough! :D Hahaha Mayyyyybe my favorite shiny would have to be... Uh... Grrr... I don't know!!! Maybe a Charizard? ^.^ Hahaha Sorry it took me so long to deliberate! ^.^
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 24, 2013 5:42:18pm
[-]
I love:

Charmander
Houndour
Cubone
Lapras
Rayquaza
Dragonite
Charizard
Mewtwo
Articuno
Totodile

Those are my top 10 :3

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/1zbthqc.png[/IMG ]
Thank this message
February 24, 2013 5:53:46pm
[-]
Zorua,Skitty,Purrloin and Glaceon :)

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
February 25, 2013 3:25:16am
[-]
1st is Snorlax, just because I've always liked Snorlax but for no reason 2nd is turtwig becaus it's a turtle and I love turtles 3rd is Zekrom just because 4th is Hydreigon because they look and are strong 5th is Palkia because it looks awesome 6th rayquazza because, again, it looks awesome 7th is deoxys (defense) it is least like the other deoxys forms (in my opinion) 8th is Dragonite because they're so strong 9th is Stoutland because its a dog, how awesome is that and last but not least 10th is Rampardos because they look awesome and are so strong.

Need a cursed zubat badly, I'm desperate. I have a cursed golbat and Crobat but not a cursed zubat. Please, anyone willing to trade, trade me your cursed zubat. I really appreciate it.
Thank this message
February 25, 2013 4:34:49pm
[-]
TOP TEN (in no order)
Mew
Raikou
Charizard
Garchomp
Ninetales
Typhlosion
Zoroark
Alakazam
Luxray
Lucario

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
February 25, 2013 8:59:39pm
[-]
Mewtwo and Charmander.

Depressed = Mr. Groundon

Thank this message
February 25, 2013 9:07:42pm
[-]
1. Posted many times as a thread.
2. Does not belong here, belongs in general discussions or oddish's off topic.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
February 26, 2013 1:16:16am
[-]
JIRACHI

Jirachi Jirachi Jirachi.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 11:37:57pm
[-]
My favorite legendary pokemon is Celebi, my favorite regular pokemon is Pikachu, and my favorite shiny is Charizard!

The best Seiya-Jin ever!
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 8:12:38pm
[-]
The best pokemon in the whole wide world are Xerneas, that y shaped bird, resolution keldeo, white kyurem black kyurem regular kyurem reshiram, zekrom, both forms genie trio and the worst is magikarp. should face

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 8:16:35pm
[-]
Ok my top ten favorite pokemon are as follows: Charizard, Pikachu, Joltik, Galavantula, Zekrom, Zorua, Lucario, Mew, Treeko, Umbreon. The reasons for these being my top 10 vary greatly and it would take way to much space to type it all out but in a nut shell these are my faves because they all seem like me in different ways.
Thank this message
March 18, 2013 8:24:18pm
[-]
My favorite pokemon has to be Mew or Celibi because they both has special abilities Mew has Transformation abilities and Celibi has Time abilities

I'm the Pokemonmask Don't mess with me

Favorite pokes

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 14, 2013 2:38:30pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:18:57pm
[-]
I dont think my favorite Pokemon add to ten but here goes. My favorite is celebi it is simply awesome and it is a grass type and i love grass types the most! Second my favourite is glaceon, leafeon is my third favorite cresselia is my fourth favorite lilligant is my fifth favorite and thats about it on all my favorite pokemon
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:20:44pm
[-]
My favorite is Darkrai since it looks awesome bits there's no real chance for me to eat one.
I like cute Pokemon too any type

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]