Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < racism
racism
Favorite Thread Post Reply
racism
February 12, 2013 11:59:46pm
[-]
:< yeah, i really worry about the coming generation...

[you must login to view images]
^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2013 9:11:47am
[-]
Racism is bad! Its even bad for my country as my country is been lived with alot of races so Racism are very bad to my country.

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 10:34:15am
[-]
yeah i agree racism is very bad . in my school if you are being racist since many student are exchange you will be kick out. it is also not their fault to be like that.

I will break through the limits

thank to anarchy
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 12:01:06pm
[-]
anything racist should be banned and people who publically show racism should be punished.
Thank this message
March 17, 2013 6:19:38pm
[-]
Racism in any form shouldn't be tolerated, it's offensive, and belittling.

[you must login to view links] (Sketchbook)
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 5:52:19pm
[-]
I feel that racism still exists. No matter what, it will always exists. Everyone has their own beliefs. I'm against racism myself, but the fact still stands.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 6:13:53pm
[-]
February 12, 2013 9:01:06amceline94 Wrote:  true racism is bad but it's hard to draw a line between what is racism and what not. i have red hair and some people call me a ginger. i don't mind but i do know that some people call it racism
is ginger a race no thats mo like sterio type

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken RichKidDre's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken rarol212's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken bennychan1999's throne!
Congratulations. You've successfully overtaken ShinyOddish's throne!
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:07:43pm
[-]
The line is drawn as soon as slavery is mentioned. slavery should be severely punished by law
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:10:10pm
[-]
I don't like racist people. The lord gave my my color and I'm proud of it.

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:11:00pm
[-]
Exactly my point pdog you put it greatly, i commend you.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:19:00pm
[-]
With me, I'm not fond of racism (of course, no one is) but I really dislike what I am. I'm not going to say because of how much I hate my skin, but people with my skin have always been and continue to be ruder to me than have any other race (who usually just disregards me anyway), so I continue to lash out and acquire hatred for my own race. Either way, I can still be called racist, but not like I just woke up like "Screw everything," and racism implies thinking you're better than the others. I just hate everything equally, including myself. If it means anything

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:19:11pm
[-]
February 12, 2013 12:20:44pmteuntj1badb3 Wrote:  Indeed but if we treat everyone as equals no one should complain if someone uses a racial curse or a curse based on ****uality because if you are equal you should not care if someone says something about it

Well, as far as ****uality, any equality people talk about is a myth. But since the topic is racism...

The reason why racial slurs are different is because of the history of slavery and things like that that systematically disenfranchised non-white people. When people use the n*word they're invoking that history and it comes across as making light of it. White people don't have a history of oppression like that, which is why slurs against white people (not saying they're acceptable too, but) don't have the same offensiveness.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:26:17pm
[-]
thats a shame for the people theses days, i feel for blacks as for white people i just shake my head like yo wasn't you guys some monster back then but you turn these black people into monsters now you say there the monster oh pleas you all in my eyes are some dogs ugh (oh im aisan and Hispanic)
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:52:25pm
[-]
People hates racism,true. Rules and made against this,true. But whatever has been made to stop this people still tend to do it. Shame to say it but I have meet many of them thinking they are superior because of their color and others. I guess it would stay forever no matter what.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 8:00:26pm (This post was last modified: April 07, 2013 8:03:21pm by ryuzaki09.)
[-]
racism
I am against it, and I don't care whether it's just a friendly comment or a comment directed to really hurt someone, I despire racists. Who are they to judge how I look, or what my hair colour is?

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]