Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Super-human Abilities - Talents?
Super-human Abilities - Talents?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 08, 2013 1:46:08am
[-]
XD, But Seriously, just like you, sometimes I see things coming at me in slow motion and they are easier to dodge and its really hard to explain D:

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 08, 2013 6:37:18am
[-]
i dont know if people have superhuman abilities but it wouldnt be surprising to me because the human race is still not fully evolved, so something like superhuman abilities will probably come eventually.
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 7:25:57am
[-]
Never discovered any superhuman abilities in me till now but i can touch my nose with my tongue if that counts
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 7:33:59am
[-]
Lol Royal. I Agree with Sarah as our Human is developing we r uncovering more and more knowledge even if u start to think from Stoneage we developed alot since then. So yea i believe if a person has the power to focus he might unlock some supernatural abilities like anything. Even the mutations can provide abilities to

Someones storage o.o

Thank this message
June 08, 2013 12:50:05pm (This post was last modified: June 08, 2013 12:50:39pm by Akari177.)
[-]
I don't know if this is an ability or not but it use to happen alot in high school. At night I would dream of a particular occurrence and about one to two weeks later it would happen. Like once I dreamt that our class was writing horror stories for class, my friend Cat read hers out loud. A few days later it was friday the thirteenth. Our teacher forgot her lesson plan and had us write horror stories. We had several minutes to write them then had to read them in front of the class. When Cat stood up I was able to quote a whole paragraph of her story and she was on the opposite side of the room. At first I thought it was deja vu but it continued to happen all four years of school. It is freaking me out. Thankfully it doesn't happen as much any more. The last time it happened was when the lamp shade fell from the ceiling.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 4:00:02pm
[-]
of course people can have superhuman abilities, the show superhuman shows it, and no i dont have any such abilities
Thank this message
June 08, 2013 4:14:47pm
[-]
i dont think taht superhuman talents are possible their is no proff their is.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]