Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Which Anime character do u like most ?
Which Anime character do u like most ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Which Anime character do u like most ?
April 07, 2013 3:16:17pm
[-]
L from Death Note. He was a genius back when he was alive. And Natsu. :)

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 07, 2013 4:05:12pm
[-]
well when you ask about favorite characters it will be a long list i would like mention few of them goku,gohan,trunks,gogeta,uub,vegito,brolly,kai, every episode has its own importance of and the list follows
Thank this message
April 14, 2013 2:15:28pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 16, 2013 5:00:17am
[-]
My newest favorite anime is Fairy tail and very eager to wait for next episodes to be released

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
April 16, 2013 9:41:10am
[-]
I guess Ed, from FMA/FMA brotherhood. Also Tsuna, from the manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn (haven't watched the anime yet). specially during the arc where in they just defeated byakuran.
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 10:58:17am
[-]
Sanosuke and Saito from Rurouni Kenshin and The Count from Gankutsuou.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 7:32:02pm
[-]
misaka from a certain magical index

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:25:27pm
[-]
Got a lot of Favs , Hatake Kakashi from Naruto , Asuna From SAO , GrimmJow From Bleach also Kenpachi Zaraki O.O

^
Thanx For Teaching Us How Dualot <3

^
Thanx LegendaryTamers For Teaching us how <3

My Training Thread (Cheap):
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:26:47pm
[-]
My favorite anime character is ichigo, from bleach. He is awesome and funny, sometimes...
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:31:31pm
[-]
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Franky, Ace, Sanji and Brook from One Piece. Goku and Vegeta from Dragon Ball. Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee and Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden.
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 4:56:39am
[-]
my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.my 3ds is laggy on the interwebz.
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 4:57:01am
[-]
CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :CameronL good he deserves to get cleaned :
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 5:51:20am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 19, 2013 9:59:31am
[-]
Any main character from Trigun. It's an amazing anime.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 10:43:25am
[-]
this is my first thread in which so many people have posted their replies ... im very happy now .. because my brother has started to login in pokemon creed .. but he is very weak.. thank you for posting

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]