Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Football Match - Game conner game
Football Match - Game conner game
Favorite Thread Post Reply
February 15, 2013 12:45:39pm (This post was last modified: October 30, 2013 1:29:39am by jacktheking.)
[-]
Updated on 10/29/2013 by jacktheking:

A new game named as ''Football'' will make Pokemon game better. How does it work? There will be a button on that pages. That button will display ''Join Match''. The first 22 person will than join the football match; by person I mean their Pokemon. They will need to select one Pokemon that is inside their box to join that football match. After which all players have selected a Pokemon to play football, a poll will show up. Those who did not join the match will be able to vote for a team. The 22 person will randomly divide themselves into two teams.

The result of the football match will be calculate by the average Pokemon XP on that team. The team with the most Pokemon XP will win the match.
The team which won the match will get getting 25% of what those voter have spent. The 25% will be divided into 11 parts ( each person get one parts ) . The team which did not win will not get anything in return. While those person who bet on the winning team will be getting the another 80%. Those coins will be divided equally to those voter. For those voter who vote for the wrong team, will simply lose those coins.

FAQs

What if no one bet for the winning team?
The winning team will get the 100%. However if one person vote for the winning team, he/she will be getting the 80% of those coins.

What if no one vote for the losing team?
The voter and winning team will not get anything in return. However the voter will be getting their coins back.

What if both team draw?
If this happen, those voter will be taking their coins back. The footballer will not win anything.

Any suggestion and feedback is welcome.

Jacktheking - February 15, 2013 12:45:39pm
Game play:
There will be 11 player in one team, there is two team in one match. So a total of 22 player. The player wont be the user itself, but it will be the Pokemon. The user will need to register for the match. It is like Hitdown, only the first 22 People who hit ''Enter the match'' at the very end of 60/120/180 min will be able to enter the match. They will be given 1 min to select their Pokemon to enter, those who fail to select their Pokemon in 1 min will be out of the match, so that mean it will be a 10-11 football match. For those who cannot enter the match, they can bet on which team they feel it will win, Team A and Team B. They will have 30/60/90 min to bet on it. After those 22 Player select their Pokemon, they will be random put into any team(Team A or B). After 59/119/189 min the match will start. It will last for 1 min. The team will the most stronger Pokemon in term of Pokemon XP will win the game. The team which lost the game dont need to pay anything, the team which won the game will be able the take 50% of the prizes(Which those prize come from those people who bet on the team which lost). Those people who bet on the losers team will lost their coins. Those people who bet on the winner will get the other 50% of what those people bet in the losing team. Those prize will then spit into the amount which is fair. For example, those footballer will divide the 50% into 11. They will the spit those coins. For the people who bet, those 50% will be spitted into ''how many people who bet on the winner team'', for example there is 5,000 people who bet on the winner team, the 50% will spit into 5,000. Those people who have bet or join the match will be noticed in the Event Box.

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 15, 2013 1:27:16pm
[-]
jack your wow man it's nice but creed is wonderful now without any football game nvm I rate8/10
Thank this message
February 15, 2013 1:29:27pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 15, 2013 3:14:27pm
[-]
i like the footbll concept,but it may make the site laggy
7/10
Thank this message
February 15, 2013 5:05:50pm
[-]
yea i also agree with hasan but i also liked the football concept

[you must login to view images][
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 15, 2013 10:20:36pm
[-]

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 2:17:52am
[-]
Thanks to all the comment!:)
Oh, and forgot to add that the payment of one bet is 50 Coins, the second time they bet on the same match it will increase 10 Coins, and so on. So that mean they can bet on both the team, but not the same amount.

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 2:48:23am
[-]
yeah, this would make the site REAL laggy :< i like the game htough 6/10
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 2:50:15am
[-]
Umm.. why will this make this site laggy? Anyone care to answer this?

Jacktheking

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 3:38:12am
[-]

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 3:39:49am
[-]
I think that da man will upgrade the space if this will help the game really much, depends. Maybe to da man this is just a game not worth to make this game.

Jacktheking

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 3:48:10am
[-]
it was a great idea but since it needed a large server space that will make the internet laggy. but the idea was very nice to hear hope it be acknowledge the idea. giving 8/10 for the idea. keep it up.

I will break through the limits

thank to anarchy
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 3:52:57am
[-]
Thanks you, jayankun.

Jacktheking

Thank this message
February 16, 2013 5:21:37am
[-]
Yep you guyz are right , but still this idea is great , i hope alen might have chnged the server due to the polling , his idea is just like auction house , both of them may have same server space
well cl idea 7.8 on 10 bro
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 5:23:04am
[-]
Yep you guyz are right , but still this idea is great , i hope alen might have chnged the server due to the polling , his idea is just like auction house , both of them may have same server space
well cl idea 7.8 on 10 bro
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]