Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < What Do you think
What Do you think
Favorite Thread Post Reply
What Do you think
February 16, 2013 11:53:38am
[-]
What Do you think
what did u think the mayans meant by their calander? do u think it meant the world would end? if so when do u predict the world would end?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2013 11:55:34am
[-]
Nah not at all
there actual transcript's predicted by the end of the 13th calender of theres
that something will end... what they meant was
there religion would start again... its like a renewing of the mayans

^.^ nothing to worry about

Spoiler:

[you must login to view images]
Thank's For The Signature ImRaaichuu #156751 at the cheap price of 10 coins why not get one? pm him :D

List of Pokemon
Bulbasaur Level 3,000 [x]
Ivysaur Level 3,000 []
Venasaur Level 3,000 []

Charmander Level 3,000 []
Thank this message
February 16, 2013 11:58:04am
[-]
i believe the world probably will end then create a new beginning...in few hundred centuries
Thank this message
April 14, 2013 3:51:40pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:33:44pm
[-]
I personally don't think they meant the world would end I think it was a situation where they probably believed "if we make it that far we will deal with it then" type of situation. If you think about it if people really knew when the world was going to end why not do things to prevent that from happening, no one ever does that though
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:38:11pm (This post was last modified: May 03, 2013 12:45:10am by Exokiller.)
[-]
What Do you think
In my opinion I think the world will never have an end anytime soon. But with all these predictions gone wrong people are going to feel pretty embarrassed if they make a prediction and they are wrong.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:51:49pm
[-]
Well i dont think its true lol
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:53:01pm
[-]
but in my opinion the end can be anyday but we just dont know it
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:57:28pm
[-]
Nin - psstt. Don't Double Post, edit it into all one post :o
Just don't want you to get banned :|

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 10:58:57pm
[-]
Ohh its cuz im on phone nd it doesnt work really good okay thanks for telling me lol
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 11:04:52pm
[-]
well, the fact that we're still alive obviously means that they either were wrong or didnt mean that. It could have been anything.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 12:46:14am
[-]
Scientist believes the world will not end on this date because it is a Gregorian date that does not correspond with the Mayan Calendar. Also another reason the date of the world ending could not be exact is due to the Spanish invasion which had first killed off the men and women of wisdom. One of the book keepers during this time took all records of information and had burned them so no one can access the Mayans insight of knowledge. With the Mayan calendar, the Mayan council had left out days that had not counted up with time. The Gregorian calendar has all the regular months and then irregular lengths in days of the months as for example: 29, 30, and 31. This example given shows why the Mayan calendar is not accurate to the world's end but shows that we are using a Gregorian calendar that does not have prediction on it due to the fact that we may never know when the world is going to end.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 12:50:21am
[-]
Like Emo said its pretty much the rebegging or fresh start for the mayans i doubt the world would end :P
Thank this message
May 03, 2013 12:07:08am
[-]
The mayan calendar is a 5000 year cycle of solor activity that keeps repeating. There's one full-blooded mayan princess left on the earth today and even she said it has nothing to do with the end of the world or anything even remotely close.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 03, 2013 12:25:45am
[-]
^Yeahhh the women did say it had nothing to do, so i dont think its true ...
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]