Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Tutorials and Resources < Gimp
Gimp
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Gimp
February 24, 2013 7:43:21pm
[-]
Gimp
Hi, I see that most people out there are using Photoshop as a software to make signatures and what not, but I have used both Photoshop and GIMP and I believe that Gimp is better, if not the best! One reason is that have you seen how much Photoshop costs, and to get it for free is piracy...
As well as this, GIMP can do everything that Photoshop can do, for example, you can import your own brushes, layers available, and more. Finally, GIMP has an animation creator which can turn your pictures into animations. I am not aware that Photoshop does this but I may be wrong.

What do you think? Reply in the box below on which is better, GIMP or Photoshop, or any other editing software out there! I would love to hear your ideas.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message This post was thanked 5 times.
Quote this message in a reply
February 28, 2013 5:58:43pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]