Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < [Comment Please] Distortion World Map
[Comment Please] Distortion World Map
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
February 28, 2013 5:26:46pm (This post was last modified: February 28, 2013 9:34:12pm by Mysterious Stranger.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 03, 2013 10:37:08pm
[-]
Uh bad design for a pokemon creed map but i think you should put the mystical trio to it if Da Man does add it

Give 1 rep if you like give netural if you dont agree

I'm the Pokemonmask Don't mess with me

Favorite pokes

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 03, 2013 11:26:01pm
[-]
Good idea. I noticed some thing though, all of the suggestions that you don't allow all screw up the economy. We really need new maps. And I agree with you on not having a higher chance of getting coloured Pokémon there, as it would make them less valuable. 9/10

Hey! It's been a while! I kinda miss this place... It's been about five years since I joined.
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 12:59:05am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 2:23:38am
[-]
well i dont think that would be a good idea as da man is designing some program so we can make our own maps

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 2:39:39am
[-]
Not a really good idea, I think it's a bit too much coding. And the world you set as an example sounds pretty laggy. I rate the idea 4/10.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 06, 2013 2:58:17am
[-]
Honestly the lag would b the least of da problems. Theres the rarity drop too

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]