Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < what do clan leaders want in their clan member
what do clan leaders want in their clan member
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 02, 2013 1:42:24am
[-]
i suspect that clan masters want alot from their members like trust strong pokemon and experience. what do u think that clans want in their members

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 02, 2013 1:43:39am
[-]
am a clan leader and i mainly want my clan members to have good pokemon and train alot and have active clan members

hi am goin to try to become the best trainer ever (well not really i dont think i can but ill try)
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] made by my friend kyogy

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] thanks queenx for this awesome siggys
Thank this message
March 02, 2013 3:25:46am
[-]
In my clan I expect people to have good attitudes toward each other and other creed members. I also expect them to complete the required training of 2 bil a day (only requires 2-20 minutes of time depending on pokemon level). I also don't expect but I don't mind if they don't to have a high level. As long as they have determination of completing the requirements and want to succeed. They also need to be active or there is no point in being in a clan. Because being in a clan is about competition of training, if they don't want to be in for training they shouldn't bother being in a clan.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,191 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]