Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Rattata's Music Rave < Favorite Rapper
Favorite Rapper
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Favorite Rapper
March 12, 2013 1:50:59am
[-]
hmm I would have to say Eminem. His songs are are all about making lives better by being braver, fixing families, dont do drugs etc.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 12, 2013 9:52:35pm
[-]
Eminem, Shinoda and wiz....to me, there raps are the most mindblowing ones ive ever listened to. they simply are the best, although Marshall stands out on top of both of the other two.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 12, 2013 10:02:55pm
[-]
my favorite rapper is more than one. i love Tupac, Biggy Smallz, Tyga, Busta Rhymes. chingy, Snoop Dogg, Cassidy. 50 Cent, Gucci Mane, Nelly, R Kelly. Wocka Flocka Flame, Dr. Dre. Eminem, Drake, Meek Mills, T Millz, David Banner. i love some of the old school rappers also, they are just amazing to me. I love Hopsin, Tech N9ne, B.o.B , The Game, Lil Wayne, Lil John, Ying Yang Twins and Petey Pablo aswell. Here are some more of my favorite rap artists in history so far.
. Twista
The king of the fast rap, this Chi-town native has been doing rapping circles around his peers for two decades, without showing the slightest hint of slowing down.
Classic: Kamikaze

The D.O.C.
Although he never got the credit he deserved for his behind the scenes work with NWA, D.O.C. was able to shine on his solo albums, where he showed the world his ability to rhyme. Despite a nearly fatal accident in 1989, he’s kept doing his thing, and is currently working on his fourth album.
Classics: Solo Album: Nobody Does It Better (Ghost-Wrote for Dre & Death Row)

Q-Tip
Mellow as hell and whip-smart, Tip made Tribe one of the most influential rap groups of all time. His solo work can be just as fantastic, as 2008’s The Renaissance clearly showed.
Classics: The Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders

Immortal Technique
Felipe Coronel takes a page out of Chuck D’s book: telling the world the truth is his full time job and he won’t let get anything get in his way. He’s the model of righteous anger, a grumpy saint out to save the world from itself.
Classics: Revolutionary Volume 1 & 2.

E-40
The king of Hyphy, E-40 has been going strong for years. Always representing the Bay, E’s energy and fearlessness set him apart from the pack.
Classics: In a Major Way, The Hall of Game

Big L
The master of the punchline and one of the original freestyle kings, Big L was the nastiest MC to come from 139th and Lenox. His hyperbolic threats and kinetic wordplay made him a rhymer to be reckoned with.
Classics: Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous, The Big Picture

Ras Kass
Ras gets a lot of hate, for no particular reason. Another working man’s rapper, he sounds comfortable over almost any beat, and never seems at a loss for things to say.
Classic: Soul On Ice (Classic Track – Nature of the Threat)

Jadakiss
Whenever you hear Jada’s signature cackle, you know that it’s more likely than not that you’re about to hear some memorable bars. Whether with The Lox or going solo, Jadakiss has proved himself to be a true representative of the New York rap pantheon.
Classic: The Kiss of Death

Guru
Guru’s passing came as a shock to the entire world of rap, partly because it was surprising that someone so talented could be lost so suddenly. As the rhyming half of Gangstarr, Guru spit some of the cleanest verses ever heard, making the best of the immaculate production he was always provided with.
Classics: Hard to Earn, Moment of Truth
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 12:03:38am
[-]
I may have posted already but my opinions have changed my favorite rappers are Logic, Jake Miller, Hi Rez, Joey Bada$$.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyLeeSin

Thanks Jeffrey0
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 12:20:29am
[-]
i would have to say that my favorite rapper is curren$y. he has real tracks. i still like eminem though, i listen to him occasionally
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 1:15:12pm
[-]
Eminem is my favourite and one of the best rapper for me

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
April 27, 2013 3:28:02pm
[-]
Eminem
ASAP Rocky
Macklemore
Azealia Banks
Plan B

Livet pa en pinne...
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 4:37:10am
[-]
Eminem is one of the few rappers I like. There are more, but I cannot remember names atm lol

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 9:05:06pm
[-]
for me the best rapper is eminem but I also like the Racionais Mc's
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 10:32:06pm
[-]
Eminem is on top of my list, but like what Mike Shinoda does too, although his raps had become weak over the years.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 11:55:40pm
[-]
I like how everyone here says Eminem, and that people say he and Macklemore are the only white rappers that can actually rap, there are more rappers -.-

https://twitter.com/AnthonyLeeSin

Thanks Jeffrey0
Thank this message
May 09, 2013 9:34:28am
[-]
my fav rapper is eminem his awesome there are some oter good ones but eminem is my fav
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:30:45am (This post was last modified: May 13, 2013 9:32:07am by BourneAgain.)
[-]
Favorite Rapper
Eminem FTW
I'd pick Eminem on solo raps
But in a band, rap with rock will definitely make me fly!!!
picks Hollywood Undead because more than one members rap in a song xD

P.S. Jake Miller's also awesome

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:35:25am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 9:38:10am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]