Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Shiny Arvva
Shiny Arvva
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Shiny Arvva
May 12, 2013 2:14:15pm
[-]
(( I shall name it Stel))
"Go Nomnom!" he said sending out his Venipede, Nomnom. "Lets Rollout!" he said pumped up for the battle.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 12, 2013 4:08:59pm
[-]
((I...am bored.))
"Hey,what the--?",Alexas said staring up as the moon started to move."Maybe it's a pokemon."
"Keep dreaming...",said Yuffi,napping.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 2:45:11am
[-]
LittleBluebird123 - The trainer stared at her. "Such a twerp, aren't you? Listen, and listen closely." She pinned Lillith to the tree. "Stay outta my way, weakling. I've got stuff to do, and I've no time to deal with a softie like you." She shoved Lillith, then walked into the forest.

((:O! Hints of a secret team forming! Plot twists! Drama!*))

Lilpikachu - The guy with the Scizor walked up to Alexas. "Sure, why not? Wanna battle, kiddo?" "Sciz, Scizor." Vulpix, kid, I feel your pain.

FlameChan - ((It's way too late for Nomnom's evolution.)) "Chi-Chi, dodge it!" The Gyarados jumped up, and Nomnom crashed into a tree way behind Margo. However, he wasn't that hurt. "Now, use Tackle!" The Gyarados turned around, and went all out; dishing her attack out on Nomnom. The Venipede, however, absorbed the attack slightly in his horns. Both trainers could swear they saw small glows of purple happen in front of Chi-Chi. He seemed pretty confident, and then Chi-Chi feel back. She was poisoned. "Woah! Your Venipede was smart enough to use Poison Sting. That's new..." Chi-Chi got back up, and then stood firmly. "Chi-Chi, use Flamethrower!" She threw back her head, then exhaled scorching fire from her mouth. Nomnom surrounded himself with a blue aura, protecting himself from all harm. "Use Tackle again!" Chi-Chi then charged at her target, whilst Nomnom used Rollout again.

((*As seen on TV))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 3:22:06am
[-]
((Did not notice, is it going to happen later?))
“Keep at it!” Acel shouted watching the battle unfold

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 6:09:56am
[-]
Lilith smirked and made her way over to Woona "You did great Woona I`m proud" with that Lilith picked but her fainted pokemon and went off in search of some Oran berries.
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 2:59:44pm
[-]
((How about now?))

FlameChan - Nomnom stopped using Protect, then started using Rollout. "Chi-Chi, dodge it quickly!" Responding, Chi-Chi jumped up, but Nomnom continued rolling. He skid up a tree, and was redirected to Chi-Chi's location. Hitting her hard, the Gyarados fell to the ground, followed by another hit by Nomnom's Rollout. "GYYAARAAAAH!" "Chi-Chi!" Being encouraged, she slowly rose up, but saw Nomnom charging at her again. "Grab Nomnom and throw him to the ground!" shouted Margo. Regaining energy, Chi-Chi jumped up and grabbed Nomnom with her tail. She flicked her tail, and the now helpless Venipede was thrown to the ground hard. Suddenly, Nomnom started flashing!

Nomnom evolved into Whirlipede!

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 3:29:16pm
[-]
((I never knew how smexy Awesome Shiny Venipedes evolution's look.))
Acel started to become quite pumped up, "Nomnom, use Iron Defense and Defense Curl then Rollout!" he shouted knowing that the increased defense from both would partially increase the attack of Rollout and defend a bit more.

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 3:47:58pm
[-]
((Nomnom forgot Poison Sting! Nomnom learned Iron Defense! (honestly I don't know how you did that)))

Nomnom quickly flashed with a look of iron, then Chi-Chi batted him with her tail. However, he didn't look that hurt. He used Defense Curl, then rolled strongly at Chi-Chi with an unimaginable speed. "Gyaarh?" Chi-Chi was sent back, flying back then being sent into a tree. She was hanging on low HP, but she just smirked, along with her trainer. Nomnom knew that she didn't have that much HP left, then launched himself at her again. "Chi-Chi, Blizzard." Before Nomnom could stop, she took in some air then launched icy cold air. It was close range, and Nomnom remained still, covered in ice and was quite injured. "Whirl... Whirlipede..."

((Nomnom is frozen solid!))

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 4:01:39pm
[-]
Acel clapped, "Nice counter, well then. Nomnom, if you can try to exert heat by attempting to move which should increase the temperature...." he said unsure if his friend could hear him from the ice.

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 7:42:20pm
[-]
Nomnom heard his friend, then attempted to shake it off. He failed the first time, and Chi-Chi charged closer. Finally breaking free, Nomnom used Rollout, finishing Chi-Chi.

Chi-Chi has fainted!

"Hm, pretty good. But can you take on the next Pokemon?" said Margo, challenging him. She threw a Pokeball covered in a seal, then a Froslass popped out. The seal caused her to sparkle immensely and orange eighth notes whizzed around her, but then they slowly disappeared.

Lillith, Froslass. Female; Level 27
Twinkle Seal, Song Seal E (([you must login to view links]))

"She's Lillith, my Froslass. I caught her when I was living in Sinnoh, and then evolved her. Other than Yarnball, she's my main partner." explained Margo. Lillith smiled mischievously at Nomnom. "Froslass, lass." she said to the Whirlipede. "Lillith, use Attract!" The Froslass created hearts around her, then she sent them around Nomnom. He then fell in love, immobilized by such emotion caused by that move.

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 7:49:15pm
[-]
Acel looked at the sight, "Nomnom, remember! This is a battle not a cafe!" he said staring his friend straight in the eye with a serious look, "If you can snap out of it then use Scare Tactics x1!" which stood for close the eyes and randomly use Roll-out/Poison Tail.

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 8:19:55pm (This post was last modified: May 18, 2013 9:07:47pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Shiny Arvva
"No one snaps out of Lillith's eyes so easily..." Nomnom, trying to shrug it off, failed. He remained immobilized, then Lillith's eyes was filled with a shadow-like aura. "Lillith, Shadow Ball!" She prepared a shadowy blob of energy, then fired it. It landed a solid hit, instantly fainting Nomnom.

Nomnom has fainted! Choose a different Pokemon.

Acels Pokemon:
Nomnom, Venipede . Male, Level 25.
Aqua, Mudkip. Male, Level 19.
Leif, Ivysaur . Female, Level 29.
Chez, Cherrim . Female, Level 20.
Stel, Aron. Male, Level 7.

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 8:29:03pm
[-]
Acel groaned them smirked, "Well Leif wants a challenge so here we go!" sending out Leif. "Leif use Razor Leaf?" he said knowing that Leif would most likely not do as asked.

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 9:25:48pm
[-]
Leif, however, had a different plan in mind. She shot a gunk of poison at Lillith, and the Froslass was surrounded by a purple glow. "Lillith! Try shaking it off and use Attract on the Ivysaur!" Carrying on, she did the same thing she did to Nomnom, however Leif wasn't affected. "What the?! Your Ivysaur is female?" Leif smirked, then shot liquid green gunk at Lillith, surrounding her in purple electricity. The Froslass was badly injured, and was also poisoned badly. "Lillith, you can do this! Get close then use Blizzard!" She flew in close, then summoned icy winds. Leif stood still, like she was aiming at the Pokemon. Soon, the blizzard started, and was launched towards Leif. She didn't seem to react, but then before it hit her, she used Razor Leaf. The sharp leaves and the wind created by it slowed the Blizzard, and then Leif used Venoshock once more. The Blizzard was broken, and then both of her moves hit. Lillith had fainted.

Lillith has fainted!

"Hm, pretty impressive. Lillith never normally gets defeated, unless people cheat or sabotage her. It's even more impressive that a Grass type defeated an Ice type, but I guess that's the game." Margo returned Lillith to her Pokeball. "I've still got two more Pokemon. Try and keep up."

Devan, Shiny Wartortle. Male; Level 29.

Thank this message
May 18, 2013 9:35:10pm
[-]
Acel smiled as he saw the out-come, "Nice job Leif! Razor Leif or Vine Whip this time if you would?" he asked hoping to be listened to.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]