Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Life in Space?
Life in Space?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Life in Space?
March 25, 2013 7:41:29pm
[-]
Aliens do exist. Like the Tooth Fairy. Or ghosts. Or strawberry pie.

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 29, 2013 12:35:23pm
[-]
Alien life has been proven. Mars has fossilized remain of bacteria and still has frozen water with small amounts of oxygen trapped in it. Also, four planets have been recently discovered just outside the Milky Way that orbit a sun similar to ours. These planets are estimated to be roughly ten times the size of Earth and, while one is frozen solid like Pluto, the other three have a very similar atmosphere to ours. This is potential not only for life, but similar life to humans.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 29, 2013 12:44:43pm
[-]
The Universe is so big.. How can Earth be the only living thing?
Anyway, yep there is life outside earth in the space. There are many people from earth living on the moon right now.. Does that count too?

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
March 29, 2013 3:54:14pm
[-]
I believe that there is life out there. They just discovered a planet that could sustain life. My guess is that the planet does sustain life.
Thank this message
March 30, 2013 1:02:18am (This post was last modified: March 30, 2013 1:03:21am by OnyxFlame.)
[-]
Life in Space?
If we ever contact extraterrestrial life, it will either be machine based or resemble Earth's fungi. Encountering machines sent out by biological life is the most likely scenario, they are much more durable and therefore can be sent out to more star systems more easily. Think about the probes that humans have sent out already that are on course to exit the Solar System; a more advanced society (thousands or millions of years ahead of ours) would be able to send out billions of probes with little effort to create a map of our galaxy. Fungi-like lifeforms would be another likely scenario, though not as much, because of how durable and adaptable fungi are on Earth. Fungi don't need visible light to grow, they get energy straight from radiation. Certain slime molds in laboratories have displayed an astonishing level of intelligence, planning, and awareness.

[you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
March 30, 2013 3:55:08am
[-]
There are more universes, galaxies, etc, than we know. I can't imagine that all of that space, all of those planets and environments we will never discover, that all of that is a waste of space with no life at all. Humans feel like we're so advanced because we compare our present to our past, I think we don't see sometimes how limited we really still are.
Thank this message
March 30, 2013 4:14:49am
[-]
In space we could think we are the smartest or only living race in the world without really knowing it ourselves.Yet,we consern ourselves with less school.Back then,people had to learn like 86 planets or something,and the children learned their division and time tables by 3rd grade.Some schools even allowed you to drop out by 8th grade,and as you all know,they used to paddle them,and some schools still do,but the parents do know.

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 3:30:27pm
[-]
I believe aliens do exist and merely because our understanding of how life began on earth doesn't necessary means it has to be on other planets. On our own planet we have organisms that lives in extreme conditions, we call these organisms extremophile. For example there are organisms that live below the bottom of the ocean, imagine he pressure that will cause on the 'body' so why can't other life forms exist in conditions such as these or even more extreme? We can't apply our Earthly logic on the origin of life .

Thank this message
April 11, 2013 6:49:39pm
[-]
I am pretty sure no alien needs to kill, if they are civilized enough to travel to a planet lightyears away from theirs, then they must know not to cause destruction, instead of conquering and ruling the place(like a space colony of theirs).

Name: Naruto Strikes.
Clan: none.
Most favourite pokemon : Articuno.
Highest level pokemon: 12k+.
Trainer level: 10k+.
Best friend: jack73355.
My first account: hariharan.

Spoiler:

By Harmony
By Godnum
All The Above By socer123
All The Above By DarkVortex
Thank this message
April 13, 2013 5:29:05pm
[-]
Astronauts. That is all.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
April 13, 2013 6:26:56pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 4:16:16am
[-]
The only sign of intelligent life is that it hasn't tried to contact us.

(I think there's a very, very good chance of it. At the very LEAST, microscopic life.)

Thank this message
May 30, 2013 11:10:26pm
[-]
I think so cuz the universe in infinite so there has to be a planet just like ours with life
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 6:08:46am
[-]
i think alien is doesnt exsis, the universe race in galaxy is only in earth, that is human, alien is fairytale

CF
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 7:01:03am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]