Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Lost Need New Anime..
Lost Need New Anime..
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Lost Need New Anime..
April 12, 2013 12:37:53pm
[-]
I just finished Clannad, and it's a great anime, try watching it. also, Kuroko no Basket, Hitman Reborn, and Mirai Nikki are also interesting. hope these helps.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 13, 2013 5:36:09pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 13, 2013 5:50:41pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 14, 2013 3:03:12am
[-]
April 13, 2013 1:36:09pmSakuraTheLeader Wrote:  I say you should watch these animes if you haven't seen them:
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
Code:Breaker
Project: K
School idol Project: Love Live
Death Note
Sora
Toradora
Black Rock Shooter 9Movie and tv series, personally I like movie better)
The Legend Of Korra
Yu - Gi - Oh!
Clannad and Clannad: After Story
Kanon (2006)
Air Tv
K-ON! (Fun music no-boys anime)
Full Metal Alchemist
5 cm per second (really good one)
The girl who leapt through time
DN Angel
Cardcaptor Sakura (a little bit childish but I liked it, nice one to relax to)
Munto
Sword Art Online (great one)
Piano
Hanasaku Iroha (another relax type fun anime)
Hope my lists help, though I know I forgot many good ones ^^"

depends on what you like but a lot of these are good

Rainbowcolour:
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 11:23:16pm
[-]
I would recommend :

Fairy Tail,Bleach,Naruto Shippuden,One Piece,Case Closed,Soul Eater,Bakuman,and Deathnote.
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 5:23:41pm
[-]
This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2012)

Gaian hypotheses suggest that organisms co-evolve with their environment: that is, they "influence their abiotic environment, and that environment in turn influences the biota by Darwinian process". Lovelock (1995) gave evidence of this in his second book, showing the evolution from the world of the early thermo-acido-philic and methanogenic bacteria towards the oxygen-enriched atmosphere today that supports more complex life.

The scientifically accepted form of the hypothesis has been called "influential Gaia". It states that biota minimally influence certain aspects of the abiotic world, e.g. temperature and atmosphere. They state the evolution of life and its environment may affect each other. An example is how the activity of photosynthetic bacteria during Precambrian times have completely modified the Earth atmosphere to turn it aerobic, and as such supporting evolution of life (in particular eukaryotic life).

Biologists and Earth scientists usually view the factors that stabilize the characteristics of a period as an undirected emergent property or entelechy of the system; as each individual species pursues its own self-interest, for example, their combined actions may have counterbalancing effects on environmental change. Opponents of this view sometimes reference examples of events that resulted in dramatic change rather than stable equilibrium, such as the conversion of the Earth's atmosphere from a reducing environment to an oxygen-rich one.

Fringe science versions of the hypothesis claim that changes in the biosphere are brought about through the coordination of living organisms and maintain those conditions through homeostasis. In Gaia philosophy, all lifeforms are considered part of one single living planetary being called Gaia. In this view, the atmosphere, the seas and the terrestrial crust would be results of interventions carried out by Gaia through the coevolving diversity of living organisms. However, the Earth as a unit does not match the generally accepted biological criteria for life itself, for example, there is no evidence to suggest that "Gaia" has reproduced. This argument is countered by the fact that mules do not reproduce, yet they are also classified as living.
Details

The Gaia theory posits that the Earth is a self-regulating complex system involving the biosphere, the atmosphere, the hydrospheres and the pedosphere, tightly coupled as an evolving system. The theory sustains that this system as a whole, called Gaia, seeks a physical and chemical environment optimal for contemporary life.[7]

Gaia evolves through a cybernetic feedback system operated unconsciously by the biota, leading to broad stabilization of the conditions of habitability in a full homeostasis. Many processes in the Earth's surface essential for the conditions of life depend on the interaction of living forms, especially microorganisms, with inorganic elements. These processes establish a global control system that regulates Earth's surface temperature, atmosphere composition and ocean salinity, powered by the global thermodynamic disequilibrium state of the Earth system.[8]

The existence of a planetary homeostasis influenced by living forms had been observed previously in the field of biogeochemistry, and it is being investigated also in other fields like Earth system science. The originality of the Gaia theory relies on the assessment that such homeostatic balance is actively pursued with the goal of keeping the optimal conditions for life, even when terrestrial or external events menace them.[9]
Regulation of the salinity in the oceans

Ocean salinity has been constant at about 3.4% for a very long time.[10] Salinity stability in oceanic environments is important as most cells require a rather constant salinity and do not generally tolerate values above 5%. The constant ocean salinity was a long-standing mystery, because no process counterbalancing the salt influx from rivers was known. Recently it was suggested[11] that salinity may also be strongly influenced by seawater circulation through hot basaltic rocks, and emerging as hot water vents on mid-ocean ridges. However, the composition of seawater is far from equilibrium, and it is difficult to explain this fact without the influence of organic processes. One suggested explanation lies in the formation of salt plains throughout Earth's history. It is hypothesized that these are created by bacterial colonies that fix ions and heavy metals during life processes.[citation needed]
Regulation of oxygen in the atmosphere
Levels of gases in the atmosphere in 420,000 years of ice core data from Vostok, Antarctica research station. Current period is at the left.
See also: Geological history of oxygen

The atmospheric composition remains fairly constant, providing the conditions that contemporary life has adapted to. All the atmospheric gases other than noble gases present in the atmosphere are either made by organisms or processed by them. The Gaia theory states that the Earth's atmospheric composition is kept at a dynamically steady state by the presence of life.[12]

The stability of the atmosphere in Earth is not a consequence of chemical equilibrium as it is in planets without life. Oxygen is the second most reactive electro-negative element after fluorine, and should combine with gases and minerals of the Earth's atmosphere and crust. Traces of methane (at an amount of 100,000 tonnes produced per annum)[13] should not exist, as methane is combustible in an oxygen atmosphere.

Dry air in the atmosphere of Earth contains roughly (by volume) 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases including methane. Lovelock originally speculated that concentrations of oxygen above about 25% would increase the frequency of wildfires and conflagration of forests. Recent work on the findings of fire caused charcoal in Carboniferous and Cretaceous coal measures, in Geologic Periods when O2 did exceed 25%, has supported Lovelock's contention.[citation needed]
Regulation of the global surface temperature
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 5:36:45pm
[-]
Well if ur looking for a long anime 50~1000 eps , I recommend Naruto shippuden , bleach , one piece , Fairy Tail <----- Best anime i've ever seen. And if your looking for Love/School Life animes i recommend Kaicho No Maid-Sama , Mayo Chikki , Tasogare Otome X Amnesia . AWESOME!

[you must login to view images]

^
Thanx For Teaching Us How Dualot <3

^
Thanx LegendaryTamers For Teaching us how <3

My Training Thread (Cheap):
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
April 30, 2013 1:42:07pm
[-]
K-on! is also a great anime :D try watching it :D
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 10:01:06am
[-]
there is a cool website name animecrazy.net you can watch any anime here ..

Thank this message
May 14, 2013 5:24:18am
[-]
One piece,naruto,fairy tail,bleach,hunter x hunter,baka to test to shoukanju,cowbow bebop,Death Note,Soul Eater
You should watch them :D
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 7:27:38am
[-]
Naruto, that one is about adventures of a kid named naruto having a nine tailed demon fox sealed within him.
Did you see pokemon or not ?? It is good too.
Dragon ball/dragon ball Z , those are about a man named Goku, and him fighting evil villains. It gets interesting..
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 11:04:45pm
[-]
I recommend watching Beyblade. Naruto is also a good anime,but still Pokemon is my number one.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 11:27:14pm
[-]
Try Chobits. and... try Sword Art Online, that's my favorite so far.
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 2:08:28am
[-]
I would reccomend ao no exorcist, D.grey-man, or air gear, because those are really good animes that i have watched in the past 3 years

Training Emporium

A link to my thread

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]