Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < ~Kaki's Pokemon art~ <3
~Kaki's Pokemon art~ <3
Favorite Thread Post Reply
~Kaki's Pokemon art~ <3
April 08, 2013 11:23:21am
[-]
This is very cool drawn out artwork. I can't do even close to as good as this. Keep up the good work. 10/10 :)

[you must login to view images]

Gear Oshawott made by kray.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 08, 2013 5:25:41pm
[-]
Thank you all so much everyone for the nice compliments, it really means a lot to me! :) I know some of my stuff is not as good as others, like I said some is older while some are newer. I am working to improve myself every chance I get, but I'm also trying to just have fun with it because art is supposed to be fun, I believe. ^^

I was hoping to have something new to post by the time I replied but with an exam around the corner all I've been able to do is sketch on notebook paper at school. One came out somewhat decent, so I may try to scan it and show that at least. :)

PeinxD: I'm really sorry but I don't do requests. ^^; The ones I've done in the past were paid commissions.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 11:17:44pm
[-]
I think thay are very good you could become a very famous artist someday

Special thanks to MaD Roby

Special thanks to Leafburn12
Thank this message
April 21, 2013 11:48:54pm
[-]
Aww! These are so cool. I love the Umbreon and Espeon one!

Thank this message
May 13, 2013 3:56:56pm
[-]
Thank you so much to everyone for all your kind comments! They really make my day. ^_^

threalsitygirl- I'm glad you like that one, it's one of my favorites as well. <3

I have returned with something new after a long wait...blame college, finals week is exhausting. xD;
Anyways, this one features a fakemon made by myself and a friend and is extremely personal to me and what's going on in my life right now. c:

Squirtle + Vulpix = Squirpix

Hope you guys like little Squirpix...I've got more pics of him in the making that better shows how he positons himself, the way he stands, etc. xD
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 4:07:25pm
[-]
Awesome art that you made dude.
Maybe i should try making one too xD
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 8:02:14pm
[-]
Very Very nice. I like them alot especially the drawings. Try doing some signatures. 8.9/10

Thank this message
May 14, 2013 2:51:09am
[-]
gr8 work :)
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 11:50:30pm
[-]
Very Very nice. I like them alot especially the drawings. Try doing some signatures. 8.9/10
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:55:12am
[-]
Your artwork is amazing I am not good in hand drawing I rate them 9.10 make me a Arceus and Golurk please?
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]