Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < what are clans..?
what are clans..?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
what are clans..?
March 31, 2013 10:48:53am
[-]
what are clans..?
im new here..
so what are clans and how are they useful?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 31, 2013 11:25:38am
[-]
Clans are a groups in the game the owner of a clan can upgrade it after there is enough money in the clan vault. Clans have rewards which you can obtain by exchanging clan credits and money

I'm the Pokemonmask Don't mess with me

Favorite pokes

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 31, 2013 11:25:50am
[-]
Clan? Clan is like a group. Which they will help you when you are in need.( Only to clan with kind people, like mine lol! ).
Other then that, there is Clan Contest in some clan too. There is also Clan Reward..

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen
[you must login to view images]

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]