Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Clans < I'm thinking of leaving
I'm thinking of leaving
Favorite Thread Post Reply
I'm thinking of leaving
March 31, 2013 3:24:29pm
[-]
I'm thinking of leaving
I'm thinking of leaving entei's legacy so any clans out there that can accept another member and has been created in the range of 10 months and today?

Just send an invite i might accept

I'm the Pokemonmask Don't mess with me

Favorite pokes

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 31, 2013 3:25:01pm
[-]
thanks alot mate!!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 31, 2013 3:28:40pm
[-]
yeah i needed that i wanted that to

I'm the Pokemonmask Don't mess with me

Favorite pokes

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]