Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < weed legalization
weed legalization
Favorite Thread Post Reply
weed legalization
April 01, 2013 9:05:26pm
[-]
weed legalization
hello i am teuntj1badb3 where i live weed i legal but in almost everywhere in the world it is not. do you think weed and hasj should be legalized? and for what purposes recreational or medicinal or both? i think everyone(at a certain age) (16) should be allowed to smoke a joint or use a bong. please post your opinion if you have one

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 01, 2013 11:33:19pm
[-]
I say that it should be legalized for medicinal uses ONLY. That, and it should only be legalized to only people over the age of 21. And only after they do more research on the effects of marijuana.
Thank this message
April 02, 2013 12:02:37am
[-]
Legal or not never stopped me anyway xD
Thank this message
April 02, 2013 12:19:55am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 03, 2013 5:37:20am
[-]
I don't smoke marijuana, but I do support legalization and here's why: We're spending billions here in America fighting a war on drugs, mostly on marijuana (look around and you would be sickened at how much some states are using on it). If it were totally legal, not only would there be no using billions on fighting it, but there would also be more income from it and a need for more store attendants. Almost every study that doesn't come from America also shows that it helps with all kinds of medical conditions, right down to colds by helping dry the sinus passages. It also is about 50 times healthier for you than those cigarettes that big tobacco companies are allowed to put on the shelves every day. In short, it helps people with stuff we're already selling over-the-counter medicine for, it would help the economy and it's not even very bad for the environment when compared to cigarettes.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 7:16:21pm
[-]
Well, erm, i havent heard of legalzed weed. Maybe medicinally legal mariguana

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 7:56:05pm
[-]
we have shops where you can buy weed if you are over 18 you can even buy mushrooms xD in amsterdam alone there are 30 of those shops(coffeeshops are they called in dutch xD) even where i live there's one(enkhuizen in North-Holland) hehe it is very convenientely situated near a bar(my favorite bar :p) also drinking alcohol is(still) allowed at the age of sixteen :p

Thank this message
April 04, 2013 8:50:37pm
[-]

Thank this message
April 04, 2013 9:41:33pm
[-]
Swag, do you mean medicinal use or get, er, drunk use? sorry if thats a bit graphic

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 9:42:59pm
[-]
I guess it would only have to go for medical purposes, definately not for addictive drug use. But that's my opinion, and people have different views :P
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 9:54:42pm
[-]
Im pretty sure most druggies would take advantage of it, unfortunately.

Thank this message
April 04, 2013 10:48:02pm
[-]

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 11:40:27pm
[-]
legal or not its still going to be here why waste time on marijuana? there are no proven cases marijuana harms your body or kills you spend time rebuilding cities, school, child obesity you know something more important they will never stop people from smoking so spend the money and time on more important things
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 12:53:57am
[-]
Well, it isn't as bad for you as cigarettes or getting drunk. I used to be against it, but now, I kind of think it would help create jobs and countries could benefit from the tax dollars. Besides, it being illegal isn't stopping anyone who really wants it anyway.
Thank this message
April 18, 2013 9:35:21pm
[-]
A reason weed should be legal is for hemp. Hemp is marijuana not used for smoking but to create products. It can make paper, clothing, fiberboard twice as strong as wood and much much more. It is illegal to grow because it is lumped in with marijuana. This has caused one of the most helpful plants to be inuseable which causes us to chop down trees. But I know that even if you legalize it or not there will still be people who smoke it for their own enjoyment.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]