Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Recent Findings
Recent Findings
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Recent Findings
April 03, 2013 2:16:27pm (This post was last modified: April 03, 2013 2:24:01pm by mikehappy.)
[-]
Recent Findings
I have been reading some recent studies and decided to share their findings. It turns out that cell phones/computers/tablets are not only saving the environment, they're saving you as a person. They have virtually replaced newspapers as a source of information, meaning that the paper companies are not only gutting out less forests, but the forests that are being used are actually replacing trees faster then paper companies are taking them. They also aren't spewing out tons of pollution, since they aren't making many papers. Worried about those radio waves? You shouldn't be because it turns out those are a very low dose cancer treatment. What better way to cure cancer than to use your cell phone and tell your family that you have cancer.

Worried about the CO2 in the air? You shouldn't be if marijuana becomes legal in the US. It turns out that marijuana plants actually clean about 10 times the air of any other plant. There is a negative effect to all the cleaning up, the polar shelf is no longer dropping off in to the ocean. It's actually starting to repair itself, which means a mini ice age. I just can't help but think: I'll deal with a couple degrees of lowered temperatures for a few years if it fixes the planet. I'm not saying that the planet will be fixed over night, but this is a pretty good push to get it fixed up and ensure we don't go extinct in a couple hundred years.

If you happen to be sacred that the internet makes you less intelligent, you shouldn't be worried at all. It turns out that with all the fake stuff on the internet, people are going to greater lengths to find out the truth and learn new things. This is making the human race as a whole smarter.

Ever wonder why infections are almost non-existent now? You can thank credit cards and not medicine for that one. It turns out that using that old, dirty money was the cause of most of the infections in the modern world because microbes can breed very well in it. Plastic on the other hand is a very bad spot for an infection to pick as it's home.

Got a recent study to add to list? Share it in this topic. You might just help save the planet.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 04, 2013 9:18:10am
[-]
The Co2 part is interesting !!

I live in a desert so I dont think it would make a difference :P

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 10:32:10am
[-]
I found another one for everyone: It turns out that hole in our ozone is shrinking now too, thanks to using air pressure over the old CFCs and the paper companies not using many trees. Australian scientists have been tracking how the hole shrinks and expands every day and found that over-all, it's shrank about 10%. Finally mother nature is getting some help.

Thank this message
April 04, 2013 3:23:50pm
[-]
I didnt notice that. But this will also leave paperboys and other paper involved companies out of the bussiness

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 04, 2013 5:56:41pm
[-]
It does Shigi, but it also means that more companies making these electronics are popping up to replace those jobs. Also, which place would you rather work at?

Thank this message
April 04, 2013 7:05:36pm
[-]
Well id rather work at thelatter place that doesnt deal with paper.

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:25:37am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:41:37am
[-]
Wow this is very interesting, nice. I've learned plenty from this :)
When i find something interesting, ill post here again.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 3:12:12pm
[-]
I have yet another one: It seems that thinking you're a great driver also causes you to be a horrible driver. You think you're better than you are at driving and it makes you do things that can cause serious accidents.

Thank this message
April 09, 2013 8:12:43pm
[-]
Studies show 97 percent of American adults get less than 30 minutes of exercise a day, which is the minimum recommended amount based on federal guidelines. New research from the University of Missouri suggests certain genetic traits may predispose people to being more or less motivated to exercise and remain active. Frank Booth, a professor in the MU College of Veterinary Medicine, along with his post-doctoral fellow Michael Roberts, were able to selectively breed rats that exhibited traits of either extreme activity or extreme laziness. They say these rats indicate that genetics could play a role in exercise motivation, even in humans.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 10, 2013 6:41:55pm
[-]
All this information is very useful where did you find it? I ask because i didn't know about this stuff until i read this forum, especially the cell phone stuff. I guess doing a little bit of research does make the difference in knowing and not knowing
Thank this message
April 11, 2013 6:23:50pm
[-]
The sensation of having a physical body is not as self-evident as one might think. Almost everyone who has had an arm or leg amputated experiences a phantom limb: a vivid sensation that the missing limb is still present. A new study by neuroscientists at the Karolinska Institutet in Sweden shows that it is possible to evoke the illusion of having a phantom hand in non-amputated individuals.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
May 30, 2013 11:41:23pm
[-]
Thats actually really cool, thanks for sharing with everyone
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 7:04:35am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 31, 2013 4:21:06pm
[-]
Yeah these facts are interesting now I can prove that staying on the computer searching can make u smart lol and true once I thought I was a good baseball player at throwing so I kept on throwing the ball fast but then it hit my nose(luckily didn't break)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]