Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < The Future
The Future
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
The Future
April 30, 2013 3:27:42pm
[-]
Was that an animated movie? Then that was Dr.Seuss' The Lorax troentren, based on the book with the same name. :)
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 30, 2013 8:46:53pm
[-]
I think in the future thay there will be futuristic things ;P
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 5:25:20pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 01, 2013 6:19:08pm
[-]
Oh so ur the inventor now ;D , Well i think its gonna be somethin about space . Cars in space or atleast anything for us to move tin space or breathe atleast . COMPLETE RANDOMNESS xD!
Thank this message
May 24, 2013 1:10:33pm
[-]
i think instead of developing better cars there should be something like a teleportation machine in the future.. would be amazing
Thank this message
May 24, 2013 2:50:44pm
[-]
My idea of the future is odd.
They'll let people be President as many times as they want and bad people start getting elected. America is going through pains because Obama. I'm scared of a virus that'd be created and our brains would corrupt. More children forget what kindness even is and the world is a dark blur...

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
May 24, 2013 3:15:33pm
[-]
MY suggestion for he future would be to have technology that cooperates with nature. Its probably the best thing to keep us safe
Thank this message
May 24, 2013 3:19:18pm
[-]
A few small things that I can see in the future. Anarchy. Eventually, the people will get fed up with governments that ruin themselves and their own countries. Wars will rage on and hate will fill the hearts of most. I wish it didn't have to be like that, but many countries are heading that way.
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 11:51:36pm
[-]
Don't worry about the future, worry about the present. Whatever we do now, is what will make the future.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 12:15:07am
[-]
i suggest that you rethink this question because the mentioned thing are already in progress, try going to seoul korea or london
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 4:29:56am
[-]
no my idea is that the world will be fully loaded with nanotechnology....so evrything will be in our hands :P and fast and reliable
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]