Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < USA and North Korea
USA and North Korea
Favorite Thread Post Reply
USA and North Korea
April 20, 2013 5:06:14pm
[-]
USA and North Korea
North Korea and the U.S. are in a possible war. The world has had over the several wars of today are the worst, because the atomic bombs that could split the planet into a black hole that will swallow our solar system.
What you friends, would become a 3rd world war involving all the countries in the world happened?
Flee or fight for the country?
Largariam their families or take with you?
Let below.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 20, 2013 6:31:35pm
[-]
It really depends on if the United States still has hope to fight and if that is the case I will fight but if I know that it would just end up being my demise I would probably flee don't get me wrong I love the United States but I don't think I could risk my knowing that North Korea would win the war and then cause the whole solar system to be sucked into a black hole. I don't know if this is what you were looking for cause I'm not very bright in terms of war and all of that and if this isn't what your looking for then I just made myself look like an idiot now didn't I lol.
Thank this message
April 23, 2013 2:05:32am
[-]
NK is really no danger to the U.S. I don't think they have the technology to reach America, but even if they did, Kim Jong-un knows that the U.S. military is too powerful for NK to try to take on.
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 2:24:34am
[-]
Nothing significant is going to happen with Korea.
Thank this message
April 24, 2013 9:04:15am
[-]
I love my country, I would never stand back and let anyone take it without fighting with every breath in my body. I don't think North Korea will really do anything. Most countries around the world aren't too fond of Kim Jong-Un and his regime. Also, North Korea has been making threats like this for years and haven't done anything.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 2:57:17pm
[-]
Well, North Korea has nuclear weapons. That would be dangerous for the United States. I think that North Korea might seriously be willing to go to war with the United States. We might have them out numbered, but they will find a way.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:22:48pm
[-]
USA because ai live here. In California. Us is better because we dot want to destroy the world because the world is perfect and we want peace

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:29:50pm
[-]
Even though I live in Canada I would go to America just to help protect my neighbor country and all of my American friends on creed.
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:31:21pm
[-]
i dont see why anyone would want to fight us, were a superpower. their technology is less than of ours also
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:35:16pm
[-]
LittleE they have nuclear weapons you may outnumber them but they may outpower you because as I said before, the nuclear weapons and I don't know why North Korea would want to fight your country,you terribly outnumber them
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:38:24pm
[-]
Also LittleE, China will take over the US very soon. We are losing power and we will not stay in power for very long.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 12:30:31am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 1:00:14am
[-]
honestly, i do think the us should go ahead and attack korea for thresatanting us.... they really shouldnt make threats that they cant back up no offense to any koreans

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 4:26:34am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 9:22:03pm
[-]
The way I see it, we shouldn't be afraid of North Korea. Kim Jong Unn is just cranky. Heck, they fell without a problem to Anonymous's hacking! The ones we have to be concerned about is China. Soon, we could be owned by them due to all this debt.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]