Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Teddiursa's Tech Lab < Need Suggestions and Tips
Need Suggestions and Tips
Favorite Thread Post Reply
April 21, 2013 3:56:29pm
[-]
So is there any good game in the appstore? :P Really Bored of my games. I like puzzle, Action, and Defense games. :) Also is there any way you can play pokemon in the computer. Like an emulator or something. :P Any Answers will be greatly appreciated.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 21, 2013 10:17:57pm
[-]
About playing Pokemon games in PC, you can download the free GBA emulator, VisualBoy Advance, to play the old school games. And to play Pokemon DP and afterwards, you'll have to download an NDS emulator. I'd recommend DeSmuME. To play the games, you'll have to download the ROMs of the games. You can download the ROMs from CoolROMS - they have ROMs for VBA and DeSmuME. Enjoy downloading and playing the Pokemon ROMs from there. :)

Thank this message
April 21, 2013 11:18:07pm
[-]
ryuzaki- Alright :) Im going to try to do this. I'm not really good with computers. And is there any way you can get alakazam, or steelix. :P Also where can i get these emulator. :O Just search it up on google? :3 And Thank you so much! :D

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 12:04:07am
[-]
As far as I know, we can't trade evolve certain Pokemon on a computer emulator like steelix and Alakazam. The only way to get them is by using cheat codes or gameshark codes. But I'm sure there are tutorials on YouTube explaining how to use these codes :)
Thank this message
April 22, 2013 2:12:44am
[-]
Anarchy- Aw! Sad news. O well, was going to try to get a gengar or an alakazam. :D and for the gameshark codes, Will it affect the pokemon game in any way? Like mess up the story or anything? Thanks again for you response! :)

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 3:24:25pm
[-]
Nope. The cheats won't mess up the games. They will run just fine. And for the emulators, visit emulator-zone.com. You'll find the free download links there. And for the ROMS, CoolROMs.com. For the cheats, you'll have to do a bit searching. But try playing the ROMs in the computer. I'm guessing it's your first time playing Pokemon in computer emulators. You'll be surprised how fast and easy it is to play Pokemon in PC. :)

Thank this message
April 22, 2013 10:38:48pm
[-]
Alright thanks ryuzaki! Going to try to play this. :) Hopefully it will work out. Also How long/ how much will the download take? Not a lot of memory left. Again thanks for replying. Greatly appreiated.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]