Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Upcoming Movies!
Upcoming Movies!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Upcoming Movies!
April 23, 2013 11:56:49pm
[-]
Upcoming Movies!
What movies are you guys excited for? :D I'm really excited about these movies: Iron Man 3 and Catching Fire! Also, what movies have you watched recently that you liked? I watched the movie "The Host" and it wasnt too great. :/ I would say watch something else rather than this movie.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 24, 2013 1:16:12pm
[-]
Haven't watched any movies lately, but I'm waiting for the Original version of the 6th movie of Naruto to be released, since the ones available are all Korean Dubbed O_o Iron Man 3 seems promising, just noticed that it's already showing in our cinemas, hope I have the time to watch it.
Thank this message
April 26, 2013 9:25:03am
[-]
i m excited to watch these GI Joe - Retaliation , Iron Man 3, Oblivion

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
April 26, 2013 10:39:56am
[-]
Then Stephenie Meyer has failed all of her books, if The Host is as bad as you described james. x)
I've watched Death Race 3, and tried out the 3D version of Monsters Inc.. Now awaiting the releases of The Hangover Part III and The Wolverine, although there are some more great releases I can't remember right now.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]