Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Pokémon Religion
Pokémon Religion
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Pokémon Religion
April 29, 2013 9:57:09pm
[-]
Pokémon Religion
Is there religion in Pokémon? If there is what would it be? If they had their own, would it be like Pikajews and Lickitims and Hitmonchristians?

A new topic now! What your favorite Eeveelution? Mine has been Umbreon since 1492 when Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

Also in the News, Sneasel pimp slaps totodile for no reason whatsoever....

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 29, 2013 10:31:49pm
[-]
I think in Pokemon depending on where you live you have island or town theories. If you notice almost every town or island has a different story on why they do things, why they idolize a specific poke, and the meaning of festivals if they have them. It isn't something super important to pay attention too but yea just pay attention to the stories
Thank this message
April 29, 2013 10:43:02pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 8:37:26pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 8:42:24pm
[-]
I don't think there will be a Pokemon religion because it just sounds stupid to be honest and my favorite one of eevee's evolutions would have to be it's new evolution that is coming out in Pokemon X and Y.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 8:54:24pm
[-]
I agree with Exokiller that the Pokemon religion is stupid in my opinion and my favorite Eevee evolution has to be the same as Exokiller's that Eevee evolution for Pokemon X and Y because it just looks so awesome!
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 8:55:05pm
[-]
This is stupid.. Why would you put religion over a kids game? That is just wrong..

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 6:42:59am
[-]
Really, now you wanna bring religion in pokemon too... Jeez,this is ridiculous
Thank this message
May 19, 2013 5:21:42am
[-]
well this is an intresting topic out here....i like it but got no idea about it....i like flareon coz of its appearance
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 1:10:29pm
[-]
Associating religion with a kid's game is so wrong. I really don't see any logic in that, really.
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 6:36:55pm
[-]
Most of this is inappropriate. *asks to close thread*

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]