Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Worst Show or Movie You've Seen?
Worst Show or Movie You've Seen?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 17, 2013 6:23:16am
[-]
im currently watching the tv series called boneshalf way through season 2. and they have done 8 seasons

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 17, 2013 10:47:27am
[-]
I know the Twilight hate, but still, The Last Airbender live action, some still claim it doesn't exist, but if it did...it'd be my choice...it was just...so..so.SO bad...=/
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 2:39:30am
[-]
Probably not going to be the most popular topic but Pokemon. I like playing creed but that's about it, otherwise I can't really follow the story line, i know, weird yes.
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 3:13:39am
[-]
i watched all of 15 seconds of Glee and it was absolutely pitiful. would never see it again
Thank this message
June 18, 2013 9:56:44am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 23, 2013 10:44:46pm
[-]
I remember I couldn't stand Ren and Stimpy...

Thank this message
June 24, 2013 3:39:30pm
[-]
A movie i liked, but wasn't as good as i expected: Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time. It was mostly about Yusei and Jaden... I liked the Pyramid of Light and the Red Eyes Movie. I love Yu-Gi-Oh... A bit too much, maybe... Another good movie was Oz: The Great and Powerful. I don't watch movies I know I'll.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 5:55:51pm
[-]
1 of the worst movies i have seen is wolfman. Was expecting so much but i couldnt even watch it till the end.
Thank this message
June 24, 2013 6:37:11pm
[-]
super mario bros the movie starring those 2 muscly idiots. cheesy effects horribly made characters.... nuff said

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 2:06:25am (This post was last modified: June 25, 2013 2:07:13am by cardjumper3.)
[-]
June 17, 2013 6:47:27amKShin Wrote:  I know the Twilight hate, but still, The Last Airbender live action, some still claim it doesn't exist, but if it did...it'd be my choice...it was just...so..so.SO bad...=/

This yes the movie Avatar was just so bad ik :/

There was just bad actors for all the roles as well xD The animated version was way better in the film they skipped so many important parts as well :/
Thank this message
June 25, 2013 3:25:17am
[-]
Worst of worst? Twilight, hands down. Ironically, the best parody movie I've seen is Vampires Suck. XD
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 2:57:50pm
[-]
Back To The Future 2/3 is the worst, the very first one was bad enough, but also ok to end it with, the other two... My goodness they should have never been created..
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 12:03:26am
[-]
Dragon Ball Evolution - Literally a Kill Me Now type of movie
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 11:00:28pm
[-]
The worst movie I have ever seen was "The West Side Story". From what I can remember, I believe it was just a different version of Romeo and Juliet made into a movie; a movie based on the 80's or something. It was terrible.
Thank this message
June 30, 2013 1:27:08am
[-]
The show Burn Notice is terrible. "Hey look! I'm a spy kicked off duty! But I want to keep my dumb job! Duh, duh!" I HATE IT BECAUSE MY PARENTS RECORD IT WHILE YUGIOH IS ON!!!!! >:C Stand back! *Flips Table and burns it*

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]