Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Worst Movie.
Worst Movie.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Worst Movie.
May 01, 2013 6:59:46pm
[-]
Worst Movie.
Post The Worst Movie You Watched. Comment The Movie You Like The Most.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 02, 2013 3:03:52am
[-]
Worst=War of the Worlds 2
Fav- Scary movie 4
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 4:26:14am (This post was last modified: May 02, 2013 4:26:46am by Cossette.)
[-]
Worst Movie.
A movie I watched recently was really awful, but I literally can't even remember what the movie was. I only remember that I thought it was bad.

Anyway, I can't say a 'worst ever', but the second Matrix movie was pretty bad. Also, the last Spiderman.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 5:09:33am
[-]
Worst movie that I have watch, the same with Cossette, Spiderman.
Also there was another movie but I forgot its title.
Thank this message
May 02, 2013 6:21:38am
[-]
the newest movie i watched was iron man 3 last night. the best film i watched is hard but the avengers was a good film. anything to do with marvel i like. the worst was cloverfield

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 03, 2013 9:04:34pm
[-]
I'd say Twilight, but that would be just boring. I mentioned that somewhere else. I'll go with all the Final Destination movies now, awarded The Worst Movie Series by me. All they show is predictable crap. o_o
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]