Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Scammers
Scammers
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Scammers
May 11, 2013 2:05:23pm
[-]
I was almost scammed once. Someone told me they would train my ShadowArticuno, then when I lent it to them, they changed the wording to that they would train with ShadowArticuno being the payment.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 14, 2013 8:40:07pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 8:53:13pm
[-]
I've gotten scammed out of 300coins by shigi... I loaned him 300 he said he'll return and he betted and lost them

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 9:25:21pm
[-]
I have been scammed by people in Real life situation, but I have been scammedonce on here by someone that asked for training, and said he will give me the prizes after the training was done, He waited until the time was up and took his pokemon back and put me on his ignore list and block my pm without giving me the prize.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:08:03am
[-]
I used to be a scammer... Not in Creed mind you! But back in the days where TF2 was my gold mine... I finally saw the error of my ways when I looked at all the stuff I had scammed... I tracked down every person I scammed and gave all their items back. I then proceeded to request to be banned from Steam. So, in short, don't scam kids!
Thank this message
May 17, 2013 6:09:50am
[-]
I was scammed numerous times when I was new, those little bugging beggers, some always scammed me, and i was paid like 200 coins for a high rating pokemon.
Thank this message
May 17, 2013 6:30:05am
[-]
ive been scammed on this game by someone who i thought was a friend. i brought a clan and i let him be co owner till he could get his own. but he wanted the clan other every week so had to make him leader every other week. i felt like i spent my coins on nohing so told hime if he gave me coins in installments to add what it cost then he could have that and i buy my own. i only recieved 100 coins for it. never reported as i dont believe in reporting as its only an online game where people talk and have fun on. but its stoped me trusting people who ask for coins. there is only one person i trust on this game now and thats only cos he's helped me a hell of alot on this game and i helped him

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 17, 2013 9:03:06am
[-]
There is no need to ask whether someone hates scammers, you will get the same answer and also many complaints instead try asking how many of them like scammers, it will be interesting
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 10:04:32am
[-]
scammer is a bad thing, i dont wanna get a scam by anything, and i dont scam any people XD

CF
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 1:51:13am
[-]
Scamming people is just stupid nobody gains any profit, the scammer will be banned/punished and the one who got scammed will have just lost some of his possessions and may never get them back.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:59:54pm
[-]
I've been scammed here for 750 coins by someone who was impersonating someone else. Felt stupid after I found out.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 9:45:30pm
[-]

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 10:21:00pm
[-]

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 10:57:46pm
[-]

Thank this message
May 27, 2013 11:18:19pm
[-]
I've been scammed since I easily trust people.
Now I really don't trust easily now even though I know already the people.
I've learned my lesson.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]