Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Extinct
Extinct
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Extinct
May 14, 2013 4:37:07am
[-]
you know guys,not all extinction occurs naturally,because sometimes,human's mistakes affects our nature,and sometimes it's our fault,but i don't know if the extinction of that clouded leopard naturally occurred or a human mistake...

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 14, 2013 7:14:11am
[-]
As long as cats themselves do not go extinct, I'm fine. :D
Thank this message
May 18, 2013 6:53:29am
[-]
Like tigers, India's national animal, was on the verge of extinction and now many animal lovers and organisations have come forward and made a lot of improvements similarly every creatures facing this situation must be saved and the key to that is awareness
Thank this message
May 19, 2013 5:18:05am
[-]
i can say only one thing im feeling sad about these extinctions we people musnt disturb their habitat thats it...else they live freely and wont become extinct
Thank this message
May 24, 2013 3:29:54pm
[-]
I will have to say that it's supoose to go all according to plan. Someone has already written what we are going to do, so he would know that it get to a point where humanity would drive certain species into extinction. Maybe It was just the ended for them and needed us to do it.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 1:30:49am
[-]
Everything that's good must come to an end, and in this case the Clouded Leopard, of which some people love, or the leopard may have been your favorite animal and now you are astonsihed at the fact that they are now going extinct due to the people of Earth's carelessness.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 3:26:30am
[-]
Everything dies for a reason? you mean like illegal hunting, black marketing and such... -_-'
Some extinctions happen because of us, humans, and it's kind of.. you know, it's kinda sad...
people do their best to protect it, and others still hunt them for greed..

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]