Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Good Anime/TV Series To Watch
Good Anime/TV Series To Watch
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 03, 2013 9:22:32pm (This post was last modified: September 04, 2013 5:03:48am by AgentM.)
[-]
Need good suggestions for anime. Long vacation ahead, so..

I really like anime which has action and mystery. And I kinda like watching anime which involves Shinigami and stuff, and blood. >:3 I've already watched these, so don't suggest these :

Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, FairyTail, One Piece, Soul Eater, Darker Than Black, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Naruto.

I've recently watched Afro Samurai, and I kinda liked it. Anyone knows of other anime series that's similar to it? x)

Am still looking for some good TV sitcoms or shows to watch.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 03, 2013 10:00:37pm
[-]
Try Hellsing or Hellsing ultimate... Sword Art Online and Durarara! is an action anime. although Durarara! has a mysterious feel to it...
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 9:27:49am
[-]
I've read a review on Hellsing. Will definitely try it out. Any more suggestions?
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 7:39:51pm
[-]
bump. My holidays are near, and I'd really like some suggestions.
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 7:47:01pm
[-]
Naruto is all you need

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 04, 2013 7:56:10pm
[-]
I recommend the Gundam series, Gundam 00,Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Allso try Elemental Gelade.xD

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 7:28:19am
[-]
Thanks fRosty21. I've seen Gundam 00 though. :D And how could I forget to include Naruto? *facepalm* >.<
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 8:00:45am
[-]
Fairy Tale? or Fairy Tail? the one with Natsu, Lucy and Happy.

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 8:04:08am
[-]
Oops. My bad. xD Yeah, with Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Happy etc. xD
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 8:07:26am
[-]
oh okay. Fairy Tail still didn't continue after episode 175. I think it will continue in the near future.

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 8:19:29am (This post was last modified: May 05, 2013 8:20:04am by AgentM.)
[-]
Yeah, just like Bleach, which was cancelled after ep 366. Two of my favourites. They were actually catching up with the manga, so they had to stop production. Hopefully they WILL continue in the future. :D
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 11:32:32am
[-]
--Bump---
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 12:14:26pm
[-]
I'm currently watching zoids... and now scouring the internet to know where I can still buy them in the country. XD
also, Yakitate Japan is great. I haven't watched the anime of Eye shield, but I've finished the manga, I think it will be much better in the anime, so, try that too.
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 2:17:23pm
[-]
For TV series, How I Met Your Mother is a really funny one. :) There are also other great ones like Community and Modern Family since you're into comedy. :)
Thank this message
May 06, 2013 8:18:37pm
[-]
Seen all three. :D I thought people don't watch HIMYM that much anymore. They're tired of the stretched story. We're waiting to see who your wife IS, Ted! Cut to the main part already. GOD! :D Community was better with Pierce and its original director, but now, the director has been replaced, and Pierce left; it kinda sucks now. But Modern Family STILL has the comedy in it. I still watch that series. :D
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]