Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Paige's Guide of Creed's Useful Secrets/Stuff
Paige's Guide of Creed's Useful Secrets/Stuff
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 05, 2013 1:18:27am (This post was last modified: December 11, 2013 10:34:39pm by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
You can be a player who just so happens to find this wierd thing.
The first thing that pops up in your mind is,"It's a glitch/bug!",but it could be one of the secret things in pokemon creed...

WARNING: Some secrets are very advanced and might be impossible for new players.You might still want to look because,hey after a few lessons you could be quite
a pro!Any players who look here might have their minds bown away.I suggest you keep your eyes wide open.Lets start!

Secret 1. Missingno.

Missingno.,in the original games,was supposed to be a glitch.In this game,it's meant to be.
If you defeat it,you can get an Odd Key.You use this in the Unknown Tower.You can also sell it for quite a price...Here's your directions!
1. Go to Fuschia City.

2. Go to the Safari Zone.

3. Go North to the gate.Go inside and through it.

4. You will most likely see a glitchy looking area. *Reminder: It's not a glitch.* If you look around like you normally do when looking for wild pokemon,you will eventually find missingno.

5. 'Capture' missingno.,and you'll engage in a battle against it.It knows recover,so be careful!Beat it,and get the Odd Key!
*Useful moves against Missingno.: Bolt Strike,Blizzard,Toxic,Recover

Secret 2. Bird Trainer

Most people know who he is,but not everyone does,so you get the drill.This guy right here is why everyone loves goletts and golurks.
His pokemon are both bird types,so bolt strike/blizzard are what you should use against him.
His pokemon only know normal type moves,so they can't hurt ghost types,and golett/golurk is a ghost type if you didn't know.

Secret 3. The Game Corner V.I.P.

Okay,first thing I'd like to tell you is THAT IT DOESN'T WORK.This was one of those really old features in the game.
It should probably be removed,and I'm still wondering why it hasn't,but so nobody starts putting it as
their goal and becomes heart-broken,I'm just warning you now.

Secret 4. Shiny

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SHINY POKEMON.
There is a pokemon called shiny in the game.This wasn't supposed to be part of the game,so please don't try to get it.Do not abuse glitches and con somebody,I'm 99% sure it's against the rules.The
other 1% is from my paranoia...This pokemon has no picture,so please,don't try to get this pokemon at all.

Secret 5. Scammers/Phishers

THIS IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY!
Scams: If someone says if you give them,say,100 coins they'll pay you back 200,they could possibly be lying.These are probably gamblers just looking for an easy buck.
Another case,is that someone could send you a trade.It has a sy.larvitar,and pretend it's worth 150 coins.
He PMs you they're actually worth only 50 coins,and says you should probably accept the trade.He's lying to you and is trying to scam you.If you do get scammed,they most likely can not get your stuff back in ever.

Phishing: If someone PMs you a link and it does not have .com,.net.,.org,etc.,it is most likely a phishing link and they are trying to steal your password.
Do not click on these links!Please report them immediately.
These links can harm many people,so just avoiding it might be good for you,but not for the people who click it.

Secret 6. Secret Map Passages

On the maps there are these places where it doesn't say,"You can't move there!"It should look like you're moving into a wall or something.
I have no idea if these are glitches,but I have no idea how you could abuse them,so I guess they're harmless.These are actually no use at all.

Places with Secret Passages found so far:
Power Plant; People to ask for guidance: lilpikachu313
Ghost Town; Nobody
Missingno.'s Glitched up Area; lilpikachu313

Secret 7. CreedBot

If you message CreedBot,he will respond,which is really neat,especially if you're bored!
CreedBot,is also(just to clarify)NOT A HUMAN.On the chatroom if you ask him something he will not respond,but sometimes he will.CreedBot is a bot created by Da Man,just to help around a bit with the game.If you need a rarity,just ask him it on chat.

Secret 8. The 50/50 Trick!(Must See!)

Okay,so recently,while going into my 50/50s,I learned from a player named lugia master,and he showed us some secrets to the 50/50.So,basically,it's a rumor that there are different ways to play it,as well as a rumor about one in particular.If you go look at the already made 50/50s,and accept about 5,check your events,and you will see a pattern!Now,go back to the already made 50/50s,accept the 50/50s in the winning pattern,don't click any of the ones in the places that said you lost.You should be on the way to fame and fortune real fast!
(WARNINGS: This has an 85% chance of working.I had 2 coins,I ended up with 200 though.It is easier to 50/50 with a partner,that way if you end up with less,your combined winnings should make it equal.Your partner could quit on you so gamble at your own risk.)

9. The Five Easiest Ways To Earn Coins

Okay, this is the newest one. The five easiest ways to earn coins so I don't hear players whining about how they have only a small amount.

1. Join/Get A Clan. By getting 10 million Clan Credits (Which is pretty easy with the high levels you can get these days) you can get 10 coins. You can get coins just by training! Now isn't that neat?

2. Try At Hitdown. Hitdown is one of the easiest ways to get coins. I believe there is a thread somewhere here that can tell you how to win it easily. As soon as I find it, this will be updated. Since you can get 1k, 500, or 250 coins, why not try it?

3. The Daily Raffle. Sure, it's a long shot. But I believe that if you choose the same number every time, eventually you will win. (No, I haven't actually won before...)

4. The Slots! Why is there an exclamation point there? Why, it's one of my favorite ways to get coins! No, it is not 100% guaranteed to work, but if you feel like getting more fast and willing to test your luck for 5 coins, you may win 45 coins!

5. 50/50, or otherwise known as gambling. Yup, it's creed's gambling central right there. 50/50ing is when you bet a certain amount of coins with a player, or you can bet pokemon in the Trade Creation. Note that this is not a 100% chance either, and it is certainly not the most fond way to do it in my opinion. Some players get very rich by doing this though.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank You for reading my guide!It would be very appreciated if you rated it,
give me some suggestions of any kind,and please tell me
if I need to edit something!
If you'd like me to make more guides,those ideas would be very much appreciated. ~~ Paige

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message This post was thanked 4 times.
Quote this message in a reply
May 05, 2013 2:26:43am
[-]
add secret passages paige, those can be irritating :P

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
May 05, 2013 2:30:47am
[-]
Okay,I slightly think they are really annoying(But entertaining),but I guess I oughta' put it on.

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 2:33:27am
[-]
ya they are :P been trying to find my way out forever now -.- but cool at first :)

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 3:54:14am
[-]
how to defeat missingno. without toxic? he keeps recovering and has shadow claw, which beats my poekmno easily. also, bolt strike and blizzard are super effective on him. is he a flying type?

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 7:23:13am
[-]
The first secret attracted a lot of readers to the guide. :D Nice guide anyway, all-in-all. You'll be updating if more secrets are revealed, right? :D
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 4:24:51pm
[-]
Yep!Missingno. is a flying type,I have no idea how to beat him,but I almost beat him without toxic once.If you know anymore secrets,please tell me if possible.I'm planning to make another guide soon,maybe around next week once I get it sorted...

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 5:34:31pm
[-]
Thanks! :)
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 5:37:37pm
[-]
you need to give a super thunder move like bolt strike etc to win against missiongo

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 5:58:28pm
[-]
Missingo. is actually bird type, not flying type. But since bird is close to flying, I guess Da Man made it a flying type.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
May 05, 2013 6:04:42pm
[-]
i think the same as Jeffery0 Thinks xd Never Mind
thanks for this guide again.

Training again
Message me
Thank this message
May 05, 2013 7:51:05pm
[-]
Trying to find the 1st secret, thanks for the guide

Thank this message
May 06, 2013 10:01:36pm
[-]
Just to clarify,Secret 1. is the best secret in the whole guide.

Thank this message
May 06, 2013 10:33:25pm
[-]
Can you put on the guide where the secret passages are, or are they random?
Thank this message
May 08, 2013 12:03:40am
[-]
Exo - I could,but I don't know all of them. One is at the Power Plant,the other is at the Ghost Town,and the last one I know is at that wierd glitchy place.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]