I can't
I can't got forums credits

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 07, 2013 1:17:43pm
[-]
Wrong section.. post in Question/Helps

Btw..
1. you need a minimum of 50 forum posts before you can start earning credits.
2. after that, You will not gain any forum credits posting in "Oddish's Off-Topic", "Pokemon Creed - Contests", "Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades", "Ralt's Roleplaying Center", hidden forums nor will you gain in the Miscellaneous section.
3. Replying on threads older than 120 days will not give you any credit. If your post contains the word 'QUOTE' you will not be credited.
4. You will gain a credit for every post you make that contains at least 50 characters.

Cursed Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Golden Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Luminous Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Rainbow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Shadow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Userbars : [you must login to view links]
Multi Art Thread : [you must login to view links]

Campt 's Amazing training : [you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:14:06pm
[-]
This is a question that I personally think gets asked the most all around Pokemon creed. You receive forum credits by simply search through certain forum sections, typing out a complete and good forum opinion on that thread, and that opinion adding up to at least fifty characters or more that is how you get forum credits
Thank this message
May 13, 2013 11:16:57pm
[-]
You can't get forum credits if your post count is below 50 and you post in a thread with your post containing at least 50 characters. And I also realize like Rojuro said this is a very common question asked among creed's forums.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 12:40:42am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 12:51:28am
[-]
well the problem is your probobly not typing enough words or your attempting to space them out. This post probobly just earned me a credit. try typing this long

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 12:52:21am
[-]
well the problem is your probobly not typing enough words or your attempting to space them out. This post probobly just earned me a credit. try typing this long

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 8:03:14am
[-]
Wrong section, you need at least 50 posts before earning forum credits, there should be 50 charters in your post to get forum credits, for creating a thread you get credits, go check the forum credits on the top left to see the rules to get them.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 9:31:12pm
[-]
As said before, you need at least 50 forum posts with 50 or more words in them. After that, certain sections (Hidden, Roleplay, etc.) will not earn you any credits. After the 50 posts, you will get 1 forum credit for each post with 50 or more characters. Spacing out your text or spamming will not get you credits, but a likely ban.
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 11:15:20pm
[-]
Dont double post Shigi :/ anyway, certain threads give you some, others dont :l General Discussions doesnt give you any for some reason

[you must login to view images] Made by GrimReaper :)
[you must login to view images] Made by DarkMew :)
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 11:40:41am
[-]
ya i faced the same problem for a long time and even though there were many guides it took me long to figure it out
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]