Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Ho many universe are there ?
Ho many universe are there ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Ho many universe are there ?
May 13, 2013 2:57:58pm
[-]
I think, there is more than just one. and having a planet like earth? I guess it's also possible. maybe there even is a planet somewhere that has inhabitants just like us.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 14, 2013 9:33:15pm
[-]
I personally believe when it comes tot hings like planets, space, and the universe i believe we might not ever know how many there are exactly. I believe there are many more we haven't even studied and know about. I believe there are some we wont ever find and be able to study so its one of those things that if its discovered cool but if not that's cool too
Thank this message
May 14, 2013 11:44:08pm
[-]
If you're using the bible, then I'd say one. If you take religion out, then you'd never know
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 12:09:17am
[-]
Ok, Universe means complete infinite universe. There is only one universe which is filled with galaxies and stars and planets, moons etc.
Only one universe.

[you must login to view images]

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 12:39:38am
[-]
Exactly what 1dogzilla said :\
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 12:44:06am
[-]
The 'Multiverse theory' is actually gaining ground within the scientific community. However, this is not alternate realities like people have been talking about here, is it entirely different universes within different physical laws. One idea is that different universes are formed from black holes, creating universes in other dimensions; this also implies that our universe may have been created in a black hole of another universe.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
May 15, 2013 12:50:57am
[-]
... My mind has just melted. For the 3rd time, my mind has melted, but not because of how bad something is, this time it's about how CONFUSING a thing can be! IMO, there may be other universes, but it gives me a headache just to think about it.
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:43:50pm
[-]
I was reading something not so long ago that adds credibility to the multi-verse theory. Scientists who study anti-matter found a particle that is half matter and half anti-matter all at once. This particle was studied for only a couple seconds, as it can only exist in our universe for a couple seconds. Doesn't that mean that it exists somewhere outside our universe and we're just pulling it in to study it for a couple seconds?

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 16, 2013 12:11:38pm
[-]
Keep it coming.
No religious theories please.
Thank this message
May 17, 2013 9:08:34am
[-]
The questions you have asked are not yet full discovered by humankind. Be patient and only time will answer your questions
Thank this message
May 26, 2013 11:55:07pm
[-]
No one knows, and this also depends on if there is a multverse or not, which is the existence of our universe as well as other ones.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 12:08:16am
[-]
both yes and no depending on your definition of universe, it an ambiguous term. ive had alien visits in planet k'pax in the constellation lira, and they traveled in multitudes of c
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:57:17pm
[-]
U believe there is only one, but there is no way to prove if there is more or not.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 9:46:20pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 10:19:31pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,171 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]