Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Will CHina take over the US?
Will CHina take over the US?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Will CHina take over the US?
May 15, 2013 10:50:33am
[-]
i think there is a possibility that they might take us over. shoot, if they wanted to they deffinitely could because they own our nations debt. but will they i doubt it, we're too much of a resource to them
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 15, 2013 11:42:02am
[-]
I am worried that china will take over due to its massive size and billion people population. If they take over, we might have to risk our lives.
And I don't want to lose Anything to the Chinese people due to a war. So lets leave the chinese alone until they attack.

[you must login to view images]

Credit To Youtubers Sigmarider4971 and SonicWave1000 for The Pokemusic and to whoever created the pokemon creed banner.
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 11:53:07am
[-]
Maybe...but idk, what would be the motive?
who would ever try to invade America?

-_- bad question...

Both made by Campt. :)

Both made by Prodesigner. :)

Both made by Tippytippy2. :)

Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:38:58pm
[-]
The world bankers would take over the US long before China would. People start these irrational stories to get attention. China, on an economic level already owns the US. Also, China has far too many problems of it's own right now to even be bothered with trying to take over the US. Yes, China and the US are allied and yes they could break that alliance at any time for any reason they see fit, but they haven't and I highly doubt they will.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 9:18:01pm
[-]
They won't, simply because The US would literally rather destroy themselves completely than be controlled by another country. So if push came to hove, US would either push back, or go self-destruct
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]