Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < What
What
Favorite Thread Post Reply
What
May 14, 2013 1:38:34am
[-]
What
What could help fight against obesity... about 80% Of the US are obese... What is up with people nowadays.. They need to really Bomb the McDonalds and the BurgerKings..

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 14, 2013 9:28:41pm
[-]
This is what needs to happen about obesity. Parents need to start turning off televisions and taking cell phones away for awhile and make you kid go outside and be active. In the past people were smaller because their fun came from riding bikes, running around outside, constant walking, so it was far less obese people. Nowadays kids are too busy sitting around not doing anything
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 1:49:38pm
[-]
The problem with obesity isn't that 80% of the US is obese. It's how they judge what obesity is. There's a chart that doctors came up with that says if you are within this range for height/weight then you aren't obese and being even one ounce over that is obesity. The problem isn't that everyone is obese, it's how obesity is defined. I weigh 165lbs and am 5'11.5" tall, according to that chart, I'm obese. That doesn't sound very good, but if I were .5" taller, I would be in the healthy range. The point is, if you think you need to lose weight, do it. If you think you're fine the way you are, then eat that piece of cake if you want. It's no one else's choice to tell you that you don't weigh exactly as much as you think you should.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 15, 2013 11:36:36pm
[-]
People in US needs to have discipline on amount and the kinds of foods that they eat. They should also do some exercising,playing outdoor games for children rather than sitting and facing the computer or tv all day long.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 17, 2013 9:18:44am
[-]
McDonalds or BurgerKings..,etc are not the ones to be blamed.They are to be enjoyed once in a while instead with the right diet plan and regular exercises obesity will not be a matter of concern.
Thank this message
May 17, 2013 11:57:06am
[-]
I think the real problem lies with the people... a lot of people are saying that due to today's gadgets, more and more people, specially children stay indoors therefor not getting enough exercise to burn off fat.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 9:25:41pm
[-]
Obesity is really the fault of the people that allow their children and themselves to eat anything they want. Now in days, people snack on sweet instead of fruit, eat grease like McDonald's, Burger King, And Wendy's instead of making a dinner at home or eating something a little more nutritious. Because of these problems, without including the technology that kids use obsessively these days, Most people turn obese
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 9:30:24pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 10:00:35pm
[-]
I agree with mike :P though if you plan to be active, do what the other people said

[you must login to view images] Made by GrimReaper :)
[you must login to view images] Made by DarkMew :)
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 10:19:07pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]