Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Market/Trades < becbecs training thread (10 coins per bill)
becbecs training thread (10 coins per bill)
Favorite Thread Post Reply
becbecs training thread (10 coins per bill)
June 30, 2013 4:48:16pm
[-]
buummpp

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 03, 2013 9:01:32am
[-]
still training

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 12:44:04pm
[-]
May I have 1 billion training each done to 10 different Pokemon? Also, could I get my Sceptile trained with the free 3 billion I'd be getting?
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 6:37:55pm
[-]
yeah sure just create trade

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 8:15:00pm
[-]
anyone for training

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 6:40:41am
[-]
finished another job so free again

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 9:16:13am
[-]
buummp

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 4:20:57pm
[-]
buummpp

Thank this message
July 09, 2013 2:09:39pm
[-]
buummpp

Thank this message
July 09, 2013 6:02:40pm
[-]
bebec how much exp for 250,000 points? i want my cursed gible trained

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
me deal with it....steez
Thank this message
July 09, 2013 7:36:18pm (This post was last modified: July 09, 2013 7:38:41pm by LegitRed.)
[-]
becbecs training thread (30 coins per bill)
can you train my golett 8bil? Ill pay 10k points and 2 base shinies (Already made a trade)

(I have 2 because one is the golett and the other is the shinies

SUPER ULTRA TRANFORMATION!

Click below to take a wish and save a cute pokemon!
Thank this message
July 09, 2013 8:48:41pm
[-]
July 09, 2013 3:36:18pmLegitRed Wrote:  can you train my golett 8bil? Ill pay 10k points and 2 base shinies (Already made a trade)

(I have 2 because one is the golett and the other is the shinies

job done thanks

Thank this message
July 09, 2013 8:51:31pm
[-]
July 09, 2013 2:02:40pmDonnybeastaflavLOL Wrote:  bebec how much exp for 250,000 points? i want my cursed gible trained

ill do 60 bill for it. should be 50 but ill do 60.

Thank this message
July 10, 2013 2:03:17am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 10, 2013 12:56:05pm
[-]
jobs finished awaiting new job

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,178 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]