Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Anime Fans
Anime Fans
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Anime Fans
May 27, 2013 8:19:23am (This post was last modified: May 29, 2013 6:58:50am by cardjumper3.)
[-]
Anime Fans
Naruto , Bleach , Fairy Tale , DBZ and OnePiece i watch and have read em all so far..

What are your thoughts on each of the shows and how do think it will continue ?

Also let me know if u guys watch any other Similar anime and what its about always looking for more good stuff to watch :0

Anime Suggested by fellow players

Sword Art
Angel Beats
Elfin Lied
Shingeki No Kyojin
Welcome To The NHK
To Love Ru
Devil Survivor 2
Clannad

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 27, 2013 8:22:06am
[-]
I guess Naruto is gonna finish soon don't know about Bleach,Fairy Tail or One Piece.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:24:33am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 8:26:59am
[-]
They will probably add a nice twist to the ending at least i hope thats what Kishimoto might do lol

And hopefully he may continue the storu and take it even more further say something based on Konohamaru and his life as a ninja at least this is what i think xD

Have you guys read the manga if so what are ur thoughts on it if u havent then lemme know before i spoil anything xD
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 9:59:15pm
[-]
Naruto Bleach One Piece and Fairy Tail are the anime that I am watching at the moment though I focus on Naruto and Bleach more.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 10:00:39pm
[-]
naruto and bleach are gonna keep going i thing and so is one piece, not sure bout the other one tho

I'm a nub, don't judge me -.-
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 10:11:59pm
[-]
Fairy Tail and Bleach ended though in anime but the manga still continues.
If you haven't watched Sword Art Online. Watch it.
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 11:18:48pm
[-]
I haven't seen any of those animes sadly. I mostly watch stuff like FMA and Darker Than Black.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Katiesoar
Thank this message
May 27, 2013 11:22:22pm
[-]
Applejack - Watch Sword Art Online. It's good and it has 25 episodes :D I don't know if they will continue it.
Fairy Tail has 195 episodes so I suggest also watch this. They are both good animes.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:01:37am
[-]
AppleJack what you havent watched any of those at least tell me you have watched Dragonball D:

Also dark2203 it be great if you give me a link to the show you suggest it will make it easier for me and the others as well :)

It was a shame that the Bleach Anime and FairyTale anime didnt continue dunno about Bleach but it seemed tho FairyTale anime was discontinued due to lack of funds xD. Well least the manga is still rolling lol gives us something to be happy about :P
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 3:25:09am
[-]
I grew up watching all of these except for Fairy Tale, but I loved watching all of them.

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 3:43:14am
[-]
Cool :)

The oldest of the anime ive watched are Naruto came out in 2004 i think O.o
Then theres bleach as well which came out in 2004

The oldest that ive watched is DBZ was there in the 1980's as well i think xD its pretty old :O
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 3:46:47am
[-]
Well...i like all of those anime and hope that bleach and fairy tail will be aired soon :D
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 3:54:08am
[-]
Unfortunately attack twice they wont be airing fairy tale ever thats for sure as i mentioned in the prvious post it seems as though they stopped it completely due to lacks of funds only the manga will continue tho but there was a new anime which was called fairy tale best not sure on details tho of it :/

Bleach im not entirely sure as well :/
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 5:17:38am
[-]
so... Bleach and Fairy tale are not releasing new episodes at the moment? I was even planning on watching Fairy Tale O_o
If your accepting anime suggestions... try Clannad and Angel Beats... those are also great animes.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]