Pokemon Creed Forums < Oddish's Off-Topic < Younger/Elder siblings
Younger/Elder siblings
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Younger/Elder siblings
May 28, 2013 2:16:00am
[-]
Younger/Elder siblings
Do you have any ?

What do you think of them and if you know what do they think about you no need to get personal lol just a general view as to what they think about Your elder/younger brother/sister.....

My younger brother and sister are a pain at times there both 9 and 10 receptively ah well what can i say their at that age when they love to play around xD
At times tho its good to have them around though since i never get bored around the house and ive always got someone around me lol

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2013 2:20:06am
[-]
i have two older sister and most of the time they are cool but sometimes u want to punch them.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 12:24:35am
[-]
I have a older Brother, sometimes he gets annoying, I have two sisters one older one younger, both are nice, my little sister sometimes bothers me lol not all the time though
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 12:30:56am
[-]
I have an older Sister. lol Me and her are like Polar opposites, she's super loud and I'm super quiet.
Thank this message
June 01, 2013 3:49:48am
[-]
I have 4 older brothers 3 older sisters and a younger sister, my brothers are cool, except one of them are in prison... again -_- and my sisters are just... something else.....
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 12:00:19am (This post was last modified: June 02, 2013 12:02:53am by Waterfront.)
[-]
Younger/Elder siblings
I have three older brothers and two younger sisters. My youngest older brother is almost 30, but the dude is a huge dweeb. My oldest younger sister is 25, but is busy with her own life. We used to be closer when we were younger, but not anymore. I don't know my other siblings well enough to comment about them.

[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 02, 2013 8:14:19am
[-]
i have a younger sister that is spoiled, annoying and annoying :P
Thank this message
November 07, 2013 2:33:57pm
[-]
i do yes a spoiled one
Thank this message
December 07, 2013 8:31:03am
[-]
i luv my small brother
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]